+ No Kaido flashback
+ No Kaido awakening
+ Kaido and Orochi still didn't see adult Momo
+ Orochi is OBVIOUSLY still alive and coming back
+ The flower capital's citezens are unaware of what's happening
+ Zoro's Shinigami plot
+ I'm sure there are some other unresolved shit that I'm forgetting

Accept your fate. We'll be stuck forever in Wano. :noo:
Outside of the Shinigami thing (I personally think it's just mink medicine side effects), I agree that this is how it currently feels lol

We were told OP was 80-85% at the beginng of or during early Wano too I think. I definitely remember something like that, 100%. I feel like we're just being lied to tbh.
Let's be optimistic and say it was at 80% at the beginning of Wano, let's see what's left story-wise to cover in One Piece:

- End of the Wano arc
- Learn what happened during the tiny reverie arc and what happened to Sabo
- Oda teased that the biggest war will launch after Wano (possibly Sabo's execution?? War of Marineford 2 Arc?? )
- Shanks arc
- Island of Giants Arc
- Fight with Blackbeard Arc
- Raftel arc
- Final battle against the 5 elders and the ruler of the world Arc
- Who knows what else Arc....

If chapter 910 was the 80% milestone then the last 20% is about 230 chapters and let's not forget the 140 chapters after the beginning of Wano. Unless he wraps up real quick, and I mean 50-60 chapters for all the above arcs quick, that 80% was another huge miscalculation by oda.

By my calculations, and I won't bloat the numbers, Wano Arc will end in a minimum of 15 chapters (20 if Oda includes Kaido's flashback), A couple of chapters to bring us up to speed with what's going on in the world and the departure from Wano, 50-60 chapters for the biggest war (twice as long as Marineford), 10-20 for Shanks Arc, 10-20 chapters for Island of giants (The strawhats are already familiar with the giants so I don't believe it will be a huge arc), 30-40 chapter for the Blackbeard arc, ~20 for raftel, 30-40 for the battle against the World goverment...

We are looking to at least ~200 more chapters and that's only if nothing important happens during the Giants' Arc and Oda doesn't stretch the rest too much and doesn't include anything else than the things I mentioned above.

Truth is I don't mind even if Wano was 50% of One Piece. The problem is the noticeable dragging of the story... What's the point of a 200 page arc if half of it feels like a filler...

+ No Kaido flashback
+ No Kaido awakening
+ Zoro's Shinigami plot

It is like we are in hell and we are trying to escape from it

G

Gorosei Informer

It is like we are in hell and we are trying to escape from it

:shame::risitasad:

If only Akainu was here unironically or at least Kizaru or Green Bull, preferably even 2 of them... Oda kept Akainu as Fleet Admiral to protect everyone from him lol. He would massacre and destroy so much especially if he could go to Wano and go all out.

Good luck surviving being vaporised by magma too! Even though Kaido is mimicking Akainu right now ironically....

:saden:

Driving Kaido out of Wano won't stop Kaido. He was introduced as the character that has lost 7 times as a pirate.
Defeat means nothing to him. Death is the only way to stop him.

Luffy died, his voice disappeared, and he returned. Zoan DF doesn't mean resurrection unless we are talking about the phoenix DF.

Zoro handled all of Luffy fatigue and pain during Thriller Bark and he was near death.

He saw hell back then and survived.

It's believable for Zoro to survive his current state and return to battle to fight Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

That not going to happen. Zoro would never attack an unconscious Kaido.

Zoro will fight a awakening Kaido so he prove there are still strong samurais. Zoro will forge a black blade during their fight that will give him the power to kill Kaido.
So delusional

+ No Kaido flashback
+ No Kaido awakening
+ Zoro's Shinigami plot

1. We could get the flashback right before he loses
2. They don’t need to see him, the people of Wano do
3. Hopefully he is dead lol, but if he’s alive he gets to see adult Momo so there goes your 2nd point
4. I mean it’s pretty obvious with the lanterns now in the sky that they will witness the fight
5. Can be left for post Wano lore dump

Honestly this reminds of the flying 6 situation. A lot of you have a worse sense of pacing than Oda and stretch the shit out of things in your head lol

3. Hopefully he is dead lol, but if he’s alive he gets to see adult Momo so there goes your 2nd point
4. I mean it’s pretty obvious with the lanterns now in the sky that they will witness the fight

Honestly this reminds of the flying 6 situation. A lot of you have a worse sense of pacing than Oda and stretch the shit out of things in your head lol
yeah, there are barely any real conflicts anymore. Just Luffy vs Kaido and the island falling.

everything else is just headcanon.

Wano will never end. Wano is eternal. :endthis:

This ends up being fitting for this arc, especially us ironically:

We were told OP was 80-85% at the beginng of or during early Wano too I think. I definitely remember something like that, 100%. I feel like we're just being lied to tbh.

Ah here we go! Almost 4 years ago, at chapter 918:

https://hypebeast.com/2018/7/one-piece-manga-80-percent-finished

:saden::saden::saden:

"Back in 2016, Oda said that One Piece was around 65 percent finished despite saying the manga was 60 percent done in 2012. "

4 years = 5%
Wano = 4 years = 5%
One Piece 85% done :josad:

Changed rating to 1 star, it's pretty much a filler chapter and we are back with the same ending as last week pretty much, the flashback was there just to add filler.

Already ready next chapter to be a Momo filler, Oda really with this chapter number bs ruining the natural flow of the pacing, he didn't learn shit from chapter 1000

G

Gorosei Informer

"Back in 2016, Oda said that One Piece was around 65 percent finished despite saying the manga was 60 percent done in 2012. "

4 years = 5%
Wano = 4 years = 5%
Good lord....Thats even worse! Unfortunately I suspected we'd only be 85% done post Wano as there's still SO much to cover and I'm not sure how that could fit in only 15% left either but if 4 years = 5% then if we have 15% left...THATS ANOTHER 12 YEARS OF OP LMFAOOOOOOO! OH FUCK NO!

I would vote for it being 90% done post Wano at least then hahahaha! That would only be 8 years but still far too long imo!

I'm assuming the pacing is gonna speed up drastically post Wano hopefully, it should really but I fear it will be breakneck pacing like the Reverie even and we may even face a somewhat Bleach final arc type situation at worst, where Oda really has to rush the ending of OP in such a short amount of time. I doubt it will be like 6 or 10 chapters like Bleach got ofc but given we only get about 36 chapters a year or something like that, we may be looking at 3-4 years left of OP which is around 108 to 144 chapters of OP left if I'm right and thus things will really escalate to the point, it will feel like Oda has just discovered acceleration or something hahahaha!

Oda wanted to travel the world at 50 and he turns 50 in 3 years or 2025, so I think OP could still end then genuinely tbh. It will involve much smaller arcs but after several years of Wano now as well as 2 years of Dressrosa at least, I wouldnt mind that at all! OP turns 50 in 5 years too, so at worst I think it may end then instead. No later than that tbh.

Changed rating to 1 star, it's pretty much a filler chapter and we are back with the same ending as last week pretty much, the flashback was there just to add filler.

Already ready next chapter to be a Momo filler, Oda really with this chapter number bs ruining the natural flow of the pacing, he didn't learn shit from chapter 1000
Will of OCD too strong with Oda.

Last edited by a moderator:

4 years = 5%
Wano = 4 years = 5%
Wouldn't that be 72.5% if its been 6 years lol?

Anyway, he did say 80% in 2018, but really all of this is a weird measure anyway. He could just as realistically say 80% after Wano is done lol. Even Skypiea was considered 50% at one point.