HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Lance_Dragonite

How the fuck is Steven and fraud Leon above you??
But legit this Leon fraud wanking kinda make me angry, also all respect to Iris I wish a other Champ in case since Ash already beat her.

So far let count all champs:
Johto>Lance
Hoenn>Steven
Sinnoh>Cynthia
Unova>Iris
Kalos>Diantha
Alola>Ash
Galar>Fraud Leon

Alain is a non champ but still take the position as one of the best champs.
Wish Gary,Paul and Tobias would be also in the tournament of the best, at least all Trainer who beat Ash in each league.

Overall fuck this Fraud Leon wanking, Cynthia would would that ass 100/10, yet they wank this asshole around number one for no reason and why the fuck is Lance now the 4place and not second/third?
Cynthia number one fuck the bullshit

@Lance_Dragonite

How the fuck is Steven and fraud Leon above you??
But legit this Leon fraud wanking kinda make me angry, also all respect to Iris I wish a other Champ in case since Ash already beat her.

So far let count all champs:
Johto>Lance
Hoenn>Steven
Sinnoh>Cynthia
Unova>Iris
Kalos>Diantha
Alola>Ash
Galar>Fraud Leon

Alain is a non champ but still take the position as one of the best champs.
Wish Gary,Paul and Tobias would be also in the tournament of the best, at least all Trainer who beat Ash in each league.

Overall fuck this Fraud Leon wanking, Cynthia would would that ass 100/10, yet they wank this asshole around number one for no reason and why the fuck is Lance now the 4place and not second/third?
A show where Pikachu can use lightning attacks against Onyx?

not canon

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fuck Mr.Bad with Direction and I have an invincible Charizard
Dude literally flat as a paper and they keep shoving it down our throat
I'll be honest I stopped watching pokemon years ago. I did play the games with Cynthia in.
And then I heard Ash was finally gonna win a championship so tuned in for those episodes and he fucking lost again
Post automatically merged:

Gen 4 has Cynthia giratina and lucario cry

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll be honest I stopped watching pokemon years ago. I did play the games with Cynthia in.
And then I heard Ash was finally gonna win a championship so tuned in for those episodes and he fucking lost again

Gen 4 has Cynthia giratina and lucario cry
Idk any of those fucks but I guarantee you nidoking rocks them

Leon defeated Lance on Pokemon Journeys, it was a 1x1, with Gyarados(Lance) and Charizard(Leon), both Gigantamax.
How the fuck does Charizard beat a beast like Gyarados

D

Deleted member 83

I didn’t watch this season of Pokémon either so idk if they make any improvements to Leon, but in the game guy is so blank, like xy champion was also boring but she appeared like once in the story, this guy Leon pops up everywhere and the only things they did with him is spam “I’m bad with directions and I am the undefeated champion with an invincible charizard”