He isn't getting off to her, getting off would be him getting nosebleeds and wanting to grope her.
Sanji had heart eyes, which means he does get off to her.

All he want's to do is see her go through puberty and become a woman, it's creepy....but not pedophilia.
You do realize it'll take Nami over half a decade (at the very least) to reach maturity. Sanji's spending that much time ogling a small child, preteen, and young teen.

Sanji doesn't want to sleep with child Nami, that's what a Pedo would want to do and the last thing a Pedo would want is to see a female mature and become a woman because he then loses attraction to her as a Pedo is attracted to children.
You're telling me attraction to children stops becoming pedophilia if you also like adults about your age?

Sanji had heart eyes, which means he does get off to her.

You do realize it'll take Nami over half a decade (at the very least) to reach maturity. Sanji's spending that much time ogling a small child and preteen.

You're telling me attraction to children stops becoming pedophilia if you also like adults about your age?
I am saying that if you are attracted sexually, like you want to have sexual relations with a child; a child is someone who hasn't gone through puberty yet, then you are by definition a pedophile.

I am saying that if you are attracted sexually, like you want to have sexual relations with a child; a child is someone who hasn't gone through puberty yet, then you are by definition a pedophile.
So you're telling me Sanji is a pedophile because he's sexually attracted to child Nami (as evident by the heart eyes). Okay. Glad we're on the same page now.

Oda really should understand and consider his audience when writing a plot like this if he didn't want sanji to be viewed as a pedo.
Oda isn't writing for North America, he is a Japanese writer writing with the understanding and world view of a Japanese man. I personally wouldn't have written it into my story since I know it would be controversial to my foreign audience, but I guess Oda didn't think much about that.

So you're telling me Sanji is a pedophile because he's sexually attracted to child Nami (as evident by the heart eyes). Okay. Glad we're on the same page now.
I'm sorry but you have no understanding of that scene. Sanji is having heart eyes at the thought of watching her become a woman not having heart eyes because he is sexually attracted to her child figure.

Oda isn't writing for North America, he is a Japanese writer writing with the understanding and world view of a Japanese man. I personally wouldn't have written it into my story since I know it would be controversial to my foreign audience, but I guess Oda didn't think much about that.
I don't think he thought about it at all

Also, do you really think sanji wouldn't have banged the fuck out of pudding if they got married? I really doubt that horny mf would've kept it in his pants
Post automatically merged:

Yo @SeaTonnes was morbius actually good or?

I don't think he thought about it at all

Also, do you really think sanji wouldn't have banged the fuck out of pudding if they got married? I really doubt that horny mf would've kept it in his pants
You usually have sex with your wife, I don't know how they do it overseas; maybe you bang your next door neighbor to consummate. (jk) (gotta have the jk cause people going for my neck today :P)