Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR TOP 5 MARVEL MOVIES/SHOWS ?
Honestly haven't watched many shows at all... But I think my top 5 movies is probably(in no particular order)
ant-man
tobey's spiderman trilogy
far from home and no way home
that's 6 but tobey's trilogy is all just as good and I place them all at the same spot
Honourable mentions would be iron Man trilogy and guardians of the galaxy 1

Honestly, some of the darker shit on the internet is some of the most interesting shit I've ever seen. Although I once watched a beheading video and holy fuck serrated machete's sound fucking awful going through a spine
We should put this in spoilers. Not everyone wants to read graphic descriptions.

Beheadings are disturbing but not the worst thing. Only messy beheadings are actually spine chilling, the ones the cartels usually do. They seem to use blunt blades intentionally.

We should put this in spoilers. Not everyone wants to read graphic descriptions.

Beheadings are disturbing but not the worst thing. Only messy beheadings are actually spine chilling, the ones the cartels usually do. They seem to use blunt blades intentionally.

Oh yeah, my bad...

yeah, it was an Isis beheading so it was slow and fucked up... I just didn't like the sound of it slowly grinding at the bone, honestly my mates and I have seen some pretty fucked up shit on bestgore and wiki leaks but the sound of the spine grinding has always stuck with me more than what the video actually shows

Oh yeah, my bad...

yeah, it was an Isis beheading so it was slow and fucked up... I just didn't like the sound of it slowly grinding at the bone, honestly my mates and I have seen some pretty fucked up shit on bestgore and wiki leaks but the sound of the spine grinding has always stuck with me more than what the video actually shows
You mean an Isis slow motion video?
It shocks me how much effort they put in their videos and how they slow down and repeat the most disturbing scenes. As if it's a movie.

But I can handle their decapitations better than the cartel ones. A clean beheading is actually one of the least painful ways to be killed.

The worst is when they make seemingly random cuts in the victim's throat with some butter knife and let them bleed out slowly or twist their heads around.
I don't know...I'm not sure anyone deserves to die like this even if they committed serious crimes.

Honestly haven't watched many shows at all... But I think my top 5 movies is probably(in no particular order)
ant-man
tobey's spiderman trilogy
far from home and no way home
that's 6 but tobey's trilogy is all just as good and I place them all at the same spot
Honourable mentions would be iron Man trilogy and guardians of the galaxy 1
you spidermon fanboy. :optimistic:

if u want to get into shows watch these few avoid rest
daredevil, legion, wandaviison, loki,

You mean an Isis slow motion video?
It shocks me how much effort they put in their videos and how they slow down and repeat the most disturbing scenes. As if it's a movie.

But I can handle their decapitations better than the cartel ones. A clean beheading is actually one of the least painful ways to be killed.

The worst is when they make seemingly random cuts in the victim's throat with some butter knife and let them bleed out slowly.
I don't know...I'm not sure anyone deserves to die like this even if they committed serious crimes.
the video wasn't slow motion, they just went really slow and the machete was clearly blunt, they'd do a slower cut and leave it for a few seconds, it was honestly similar to watching a blunt hacksaw go through someone's shin, but with their neck the whole video was about 5 mins of them slowly cutting this blokes head off.. All whilst blood is pouring out of his throat, they even made the 2 or 3 other captives watch. my mate showed me a video of an african bloke getting his penis skinned about a week ago and that was pretty wack to see. Honestly, you're pretty right there.. I do agree with the death penalty in some cases but not like that
Post automatically merged:

you spidermon fanboy. :optimistic:

if u want to get into shows watch these few avoid rest
daredevil, legion, wandaviison, loki,
Honestly spiderman is my favourite in the movies, but when it comes to the comics I'd have to say spiderman probably doesn't even make top 10..

I've heard a lot of good things about Loki (is Owen Wilson good in it tho bc he kinda pisses me off 😂) and I watched a bit of daredevil but hardly remember it.

Ill definitely give them a go after my partner and I finish rewatching one punch man and initial D, she hasn't seen season 2 of OPM yet :crazwhat:

the video wasn't slow motion, they just went really slow and the machete was clearly blunt, they'd do a slower cut and leave it for a few seconds, it was honestly similar to watching a blunt hacksaw go through someone's shin, but with their neck the whole video was about 5 mins of them slowly cutting this blokes head off.. All whilst blood is pouring out of his throat, they even made the 2 or 3 other captives watch. my mate showed me a video of an african bloke getting his penis skinned about a week ago and that was pretty wack to see. Honestly, you're pretty right there.. I do agree with the death penalty in some cases but not like that
The world is filled with endless cruelty. It's so sad. Why do people have to be like this:pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.