he didnt move his head go rewatch the seen anyway if he did that would be normal CoO
:seriously:
He didn't move his head lol. I know that lol. He only moved his eye. Which means his head was still pointed in the complete opposite direction of luffy
Lol.

If it isn't future sight it most certainly isn't regular coO since he had to warn a future sight user. So it just goes to show that zoros reactionary instincts are comparable to FS users

if he didnt move his head it was in his peripheral vision bros actually dumb af
Post automatically merged:

bros debunking himself
Except kaido was facing luffy. A person with one eye would not have great peripheral view especially when the object is completely behind you and not by your side or infant of you.

Ugh no read. Or do you want me to post it in big texts? He noticed first and then turned his head. He turned his entire body after already sensing kaido attacking luffy which further proved that kaidos position was completely behind zoro since both luffy and kaido were behind him

No need the anime doing a fine job at making that obvious. I mean dude did train with the only person in the one piece known for his clarevoyance
Post automatically merged:

He predicted kaidos attack upon luffy before luffy could notice it with his future sight. Zoro warned luffy about kaidos attack this episode
The attack came from luffy's behind and also luffy's wasn't on guard while zoro saw kaidou smiling
DON'T say uncertain crap

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Except kaido was facing luffy. A person with one eye would have great peripheral view especially when the object is completely behind you and not by your side or infant of you.

Ugh no read. Or do you want me to post it in big texts? He noticed first and then turned his head. He turned his entire body after already sensing kaido attacking luffy which further proved that kaidos position was completely behind zoro since both luffy and kaido were behind him
you said he didnt move his head but he went to face luffy, kaido had to be somewhat close to luffy, i dont need to debunk you because you are doing it to yourself and sensing something is normal CoO bro you are braindead

you said he didnt move his head but he went to face luffy, kaido had to be somewhat close to luffy, i dont need to debunk you because you are doing it to yourself and sensing something is normal CoO bro you are braindead
Ugh no. I said he didn't move his head to sense kaido. Read. To add if it's basic coO why didn't luffy sense it first? Especially based on the fact that he has FS?