[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's logical ._.

SOMEWHAT. I said somewhat. I already used revive. I don't have more of them. I have 1 heal left.

So i self recruitet?

I'm assuming this has nothing to do with me calling you out yesterday?

So vig if there's any should shoot claimed doctor or revived town, just in case?

Well, "he doesn't want it".

Like literally? Anyways here you're suggesting it was somewhat random but you also said it's basically gut feeling. So what was the reason?

GF being immune to comversion would make perfect sense imo. Also she kinda killed him in last season.

Maybe noone. My role suggest there are multiple characters that can be revived with full role, but obvious choices like Beric and Arya turned out to be fake claims. So I assume it's only JS. Maaaaybe IT would work on Michelle due to hidden ability "King's Blood" of Gendry that should've connect to Mellisandre, yet nothing about that is mention in my role. Anyways, I think there's a chance his only possible target would be Tyrion and Gram just tries to throw US off.
Oh did you heal yourself? Scratch that then realistically.

how is the ignite related to little finger
Euron was arsonist right? Only other one that could feasibly do anything with it would be vic but doubtful. So probably a troll

Now KWEH when have I ever trolled?

Thanks for forcing my victory everyone. You have realised it didn't make sense. Only way I could've been stopped was lynch. My death ignites the flame.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I called his bluff and submit it earlier via PM. I just made it public so you've all realised, too late, the error of your ways :)
i mean i dont belive uve got good targers setup to burn anyway this late when ppl kept dying. plus it shud be only a night ignite not day one

Status
Not open for further replies.