Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

K, you have some characters or looks you want me to associate with you guys?
for me and pero you can use our drawings as a base

idk how ya do this, i look like i got vitiligo
I can't draw but here's my best attempt

Post automatically merged:

Don't mean to brag but ever since highschool girls always ask me how i do my eyebrows but i have never done that in my life:endthis:

for Middy idk, make him the prettiest bishonen boy since he will be the lead singer lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Senpai, can you draw Yamato arm wrestling Franky and Zoro please? Or Zoro and Heavy Point Chopper?

Make a band with Zoro and call it Wrong Direction.

Oh wait it exists nvm lmao:

such requests when kids are watching :pepeanger: tho my hand is much better guys, it needed that day of calm and bandage to get back to work
These are some of the most hilarious things I've ever seen, that first pic almost knocked me out hahahaha! I love all these drawings so much!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tia Halibel (Bleach) and Hoshigaki Kisame (Naruto) fishing and having caught Jinbe on their lures.

Rude

@Midnight Delight
I trieeeed so hard
Senpai, can you draw Yamato arm wrestling Franky and Zoro please? Or Zoro and Heavy Point Chopper?
@Rottkins
Draw her arm wrestling them both at the same time:catrude:

Ok I will say it, Yamato in my house is NB since it fits the best to what they are after reading too many articles :kayneshrug: but it doesn't stop them from crushing their opponents with pure wild strength and force :kidsmile: