G

Gorosei Informer

Btw, he could have given Black Maria a mythical Jorogumo fruit, but he went for the ancestral weird almost SMILE-like spider.
But it's BASICALLY the mythical creature.
:bamathink:
That's exactly what confused, disappointed and frustrated me with her. To this day i don't understand why he did this, his thought process.

Or at least make her the Queen of Smiles, the most successful and strongest Smile user by far? Although we have a "Queen" ironically ofc.

It's as frustrating, disgusting and disappointing as Maria being around Yamatos age and thus not being much older ideally/preferably and thus her mother too potentially.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's exactly what confused, disappointed and frustrated me with her. To this day i don't understand why he did this, his thought process.

Or at least make her the Queen of Smiles, the most successful and strongest Smile user by far? Although we have a "Queen" ironically ofc.

It's as frustrating, disgusting and disappointing as Maria being around Yamatos age and thus not being much older ideally/preferably and thus herother too potentially.
His thought process was:
"I wanna use the spider lady demon for BM, so I can draw her naked upper body and sell more merchandising. But the Flying 6/Calamities are themed being Ancestral Zoans, not mythical. I KNOW, I'm gonna draw her like a SMILE and fuck y'all".

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Confirmed by Giggio
- Woro is confirmed strongest straw-hat
- Woro opens his eye and reveals that he was keeping it close to nerf himself and have mercy for his opponents
- Woro Ashura is not his strongest attack
Jinbabe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jinbabe shows us the all blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jinbabes fat volumptuous ass is his weakest attack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We'll definitely see a symbolic representation of it at least. Maybe via Shanks too somehow. Dorry and Broggy alluded to it being in One Piece and the Red Line is theorised to be it too

Lol...Film Red, Red Line , Red Haired Shanks, Rouge etc...
I start thinking about all of those things and I get really pissed that we are still wasting time on this shitty arc instead of exploring and getting answers for these much cooler things.
Fuck Wano.