C

Cruxroux

That would be dope. But how would you make it different from a regular wolf zoan? What sorts of traits would the Fenryr fruit have?

I would love for Pizarro to have a Nemean Lion mythical Zoan.
:josad:
We already got a mythical fruit from blackveard crew. Nine tails fox. I dont think we will get another Mythical fruit from there crew. Doubtful about laffitte. HE is sort of fallen angel look alike.

That would be dope. But how would you make it different from a regular wolf zoan? What sorts of traits would the Fenryr fruit have?

I would love for Pizarro to have a Nemean Lion mythical Zoan.
:josad:
Would fit his theme for sure, extremely durable and special claws that ignore defense as his zoan ability

G

Gorosei Informer

His thought process was:
"I wanna use the spider lady demon for BM, so I can draw her naked upper body and sell more merchandising. But the Flying 6/Calamities are themed being Ancestral Zoans, not mythical. I KNOW, I'm gonna draw her like a SMILE and fuck y'all".
Lmao for real. That's exactly what happened. He didn't even give her a canon zoan form this whole time. Was she in hybrid the whole time then too? The drugs she took were a Smile? But why can the spider breathe fire? Did Queen modify her? But then again, we've seen other unexplained fire powers.
(Cries in YEARS of waiting for Oda to truly explain Diable Jambe, why Zoro could use blue fire vs Ryuuma and Luffys fire powers too. I guess Luffys is from his Myth Zoan though ofc?)

Funnily enough I just randomly watched this earlier too:

There was some badass fanart of Maria being a giant snake instead, Titania as one example or Black Mamba and Rivin was facing her too, all way before her actual DF reveal and Robin fighting her too.

Also Maria's zoan, the spider she is based on, grew to a mere 1 millimeters at most IRL apparently! It should almost be invisible to the naked eye at least then?! (pun not intended lol)

G

Gorosei Informer

I start thinking about all of those things and I get really pissed that we are still wasting time on this shitty arc instead of exploring and getting answers for these much cooler things.
Fuck Wano.
Exactly man, thats why I'm so bitter and jaded with OP. Looking at those Reverie chapters and outside Wano ones, it's to believe they were ever real now. Oda gave us SO much then trapped us in narrative purgatory for 4 years now.

G

Gorosei Informer

We are lucky if we get them or else talkOp on wednesday depending upon timezone is what we all should be looking forward too. Cannot put hope over 3 candles melting signifying Onigashima's horn melting. Pure bs of a hint imo.
The hints always refer to very random and specific stuff that we could never guess/predict. They are fucking with us purposely.