I used to enjoy reading One Piece more before I joined the fandom less than a year ago. :josad: Is it just me?
It may help to go back and reread stuff without a litany of fresh toxicity & negativity. I used to haaaate the Arrancar/Hueco Mundo anime arc of Bleach due to being around the weekly bitchfest (loved the manga), recently did a rewatch as I played Elden Ring & all of those pacing issues, "bad animation", "filler" complaints did not hold merit or a spot in my head.

We are in the spoiler thread, but I always dip once hints start & just wait for the scan (i also read official) because you will read dozens, if not hundreds, of pages of people bitching about things that don't matter, aren't relevant or possibly even true.

This forum in particular, there are 20-30 users I really enjoy reading opinions of (maybe more) but the amount of negativity here honestly feels "disinformation & botting" facebook/twitter level of Russian involvement. It is easier to understand someone being a paid shill/troll/bot than actively hating/not enjoying something week after week, yet devoting hours to posting & reading about it.

It may help to go back and reread stuff without a litany of fresh toxicity & negativity. I used to haaaate the Arrancar/Hueco Mundo anime arc of Bleach due to being around the weekly bitchfest (loved the manga), recently did a rewatch as I played Elden Ring & all of those pacing issues, "bad animation", "filler" complaints did not hold merit or a spot in my head.

We are in the spoiler thread, but I always dip once hints start & just wait for the scan (i also read official) because you will read dozens, if not hundreds, of pages of people bitching about things that don't matter, aren't relevant or possibly even true.

This forum in particular, there are 20-30 users I really enjoy reading opinions of (maybe more) but the amount of negativity here honestly feels "disinformation & botting" facebook/twitter level of Russian involvement. It is easier to understand someone being a paid shill/troll/bot than actively hating/not enjoying something week after week, yet devoting hours to posting & reading about it.
That's what I have been thinking too. I got hooked on the spoilers that's why I stuck around this long but now I'm seriously thinking about pulling myself away and just wait for the chapter translation to drop.

I think the main problem is that once you join the fandom it becomes more about them than the series you're following. That's why the enjoyment factor diminishes overtime.

G

Gorosei Informer

Reminder some people unironically wanted a timeskip to take place during Wano
It would be better than the powerup, stalling, nonsense fiesta we've gotten instead imo. Timeskips aren't a bad thing imo. Unless you're in Part 5 of Jojo ofc.

But then again, 2 years of timeskip on the SHs has yielded really lackluster results imo, all of them should have learned and use basic haki too somehow.

Its also better than Wano being 200 plus chapters and the raid failing but this is assuming the timeskip isn't caused by said raid failing ofc and happened pre Onigashima instead? I suppose if we had gotten a timeskip then that would have delayed the arc and thus incresed the chapter count?

Didn't they spend 2 weeks in Wano prepping for the raid anyway too? Hence a timeskip of sorts?