Burgess about to get Cracker's df and turn into gladiator champion :steef:
Or Kata mochi df :suresure:
:lusalty::whitepress::beckmoji::mihugh::odenugh::kuzanope::kidwat:

WHATS THIS IM FUCKING HEARING THAT WANO IS OVER DONT HYPE ME UP LIKE THIS
JAJSJSJ WANO IS ENDING. MY NEIGHBOURHOOD IS HEARING MY SCREAMS
:steef::steef::steef:

Oda heard I’d be going on a year break if he didn’t end it by 1049
:snoopy::stop::sighting::eeke:

There is jumping the gun and in your case, your pole vaulting over it instead! Wano isn't ending anytime soon, it honestly can't unfortunately.

Everyone is say yes now ....

But my crush said no ... :pepemy::pepemotion:
You might that if you end up with someone else, they will suddenly want you then and "suddenly develop feelings for you".

Similar to Hero killer stain from vibes from MHA where he won everything , scarred everyone and then passed our due to a broken rib.

Thats an interesting comparison, Stain also saved Deku from being kidnapped by the minions of a certain evil scientist and such too. Said scientist who seemingly has turned his own grandson into a freaking Frankesteinian monstrosity too.

https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Tsubasa

This would make Kaido go out in a similar way to Whitebeard and Stain too (although Stain is actually alive and fine now ofc).

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

No big mystery solve yet ,

Why did zunisha go wano ? :jackaugh:
For ZKK, Zunesha Killing Kaido.

Yugami Doesn't Have Any Friends

A transfer student at her new high school, Chihiro Watanuki is helped out by a student while finding a place to park her bicycle. After her class introduction concludes, she finds out that her seat is right next to the boy who helped her earlier that day. Her classmates inform her that he is Yuji Yugami, the ace of the Baseball Club. However, they also advise her to stay away from him, as he is known to be a bonafide weirdo and his actions are incomprehensible to most people. Unconvinced, she attempts to interact with him, quickly realizing that he is nothing but a pain to talk to and that the rumors were indeed true.

:josad::emohiyo::perocry::peperain::jinbewat::mrgo:

Status
Not open for further replies.