G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido wants to be happy (quero alegra or whatev)

what happens is Luffy's song
Kaido whenever Maria or Big Mom try to toy with him, probably Yamato's mother too:

I do suspect Yamato's mother and what happened to her might be part of the reason he's depressed too though but it's all speculation right now ofc. It might explain why he treat Yamato the way he does too ofc. Not just due to his own past as well.

agree as a long term Doctor Who fan. Last doctor who took me by the heart was 12th but the 13th didn't took me not because she was a bad actor or it was a woman but because script was... well... pretty bad. They were more focused to be woke than to make something good :kobeha: maybe fact that 12th is my most favorite one put a bigger shade on the 13th to overgrow but oh well, I hope this one will be good since from what I heard is from Scotland and from all the Doctor Who fans know, doctors from Scotland are the best :watchout:
Since Capaldi is my fave, I have to agree :pepecafe:

It's correct that the Doctor has to be super charming no matter what, but it needs to be supported by a good script. Ya, I ditched during the 13th because it was just dumb to watch. Realistically it fell apart because Moffat left.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Scotland produces a lot of really good actors, they have an excellent academy there or so. I've noticed that from them lately. Scottish people are generally pretty awesome too.
I plan to live in Scotland or in Ireland since I vibe the most with those places but it is a future after I will finish studies, get a job where I will earn some money and then might move there with my girlfriend since we planned it from past 6 years :shocking:

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Since Capaldi is my fave, I have to agree :pepecafe:

It's correct that the Doctor has to be super charming no matter what, but it needs to be supported by a good script. Ya, I ditched during the 13th because it was just dumb to watch. Realistically it fell apart because Moffat left.
true I was so sad about it :josad: