Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if the black girl was hot as fuck I would fuck her ofc lol.

Unless you mean some deeper meaning behind it.
In YouTube comments when discussing mixed race issue, Many people agree to marry own race. To keep their race alive

White nationalists believe if race mixing happen frequently in own country, their white race become extinct .

muhammad ali is against race mixing due keeping black race pure or something like that.
evolution or animal extinction ....... in context of two humans....,.
wtf am i hearing
did they actually bring these up
:suresure:
They do bring in case of polar bears vs grizzly bear case before.

There were mostly traditional in a sense irrc.

If you want to rich man you need to look good, know how to cook etc

If you want to a pretty woman you need to be fit, have a stable job and what not.

But he mostly told women they're average so they can settle for an average man. One thing I did agree with him is that a lot of people have disdain for blue collar workers in the U.S
american women seem to have very high standards from what I see, even the mediocre looking ones

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In YouTube comments when discussing mixed race issue, Many people agree to marry own race. To keep their race alive

White nationalists believe if race mixing happen frequently in own country, their white race become extinct .

muhammad ali is against race mixing due keeping black race pure or something like that.
Why did you link me to some extinction ideas? Because I spam **** or something?

You caught me off guard with ur tag ngl.

The far left, the majority of the right. They all fucking suck. Sad thing is it’s always sucked as well. People just have rose tinted glasses on. We’ll always be in this cycle of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.