Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago, a babyfaced guy winked at me saying "see you" with a high pitched voice after I paid for my food order. My brain stopped for a second:pepecorn:
Sorry to tell you my man, but you're compromised. Please follow me this way, you need to be checked further for you own protection.

lets change topic
does anyone still believe zoro kills kaido and why
what would you do if he does
or if he doesnt
does it makes sense for him to do so or not.
I don't think anything has changed

Unless Kaido gets defeated and we literally start leaving Wano, the possibility is still open

Regardless of ZKK, it would be a literal disservice to Zoro's character for him to not have an important role at the end of this arc. What I said yesterday:

I don't think some people understand how important it is for Zoro to get a role going into the end of Wano. You don't even have to believe in ZKK or think about it at all.

It would be straight up terrible for us to leave Wano and only find out about Zoro's lineage, black blades, etc. as an afterthought.

Not only is Zoro 99% confirmed to be from Wano, but we've gotten countless scenes of Orochi & Kaido mocking the samurai and calling them weaklings.

There will be literally NO arcs in the future where Zoro will nearly as important as he should be in Wano. This is Oda's time to prove why Zoro is a necessary crewmember.
It doesn't have to be ZKK honestly but there are some people who unironically believe Zoro will maintain his injuries and not do anything for not only the rest of this arc but also the next arc...it makes no sense

I don't think anything has changed

Unless Kaido gets defeated and we literally start leaving Wano, the possibility is still open

Regardless of ZKK, it would be a literal disservice to Zoro's character for him to not have an important role at the end of this arc. What I said yesterday:

It doesn't have to be ZKK honestly but there are some people who unironically believe Zoro will maintain his injuries and not do anything for not only the rest of this arc but also the next arc...it makes no sense
some of that can be provided after the battle tho
am sure some lore will be dropped visiting ryuma's grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.