i mean, as “360 degree characters”
Then I must say one piece has a variety of villians which edges out Naruto. Akatsuki were decent, Madara was a beast, Obito was great too but Kaguya and her sons came out of nowhere which shocked me. I feel Crocodile, Doffy, Moria, Even the marine admirals, Teach, Waido, Big Meme are varied characters and very interesting.

Then I must say one piece has a variety of villians which edges out Naruto. Akatsuki were decent, Madara was a beast, Obito was great too but Kaguya and her sons came out of nowhere which shocked me. I feel Crocodile, Doffy, Moria, Even the marine admirals, Teach, Waido, Big Meme are varied characters and very interesting.
fair point, but pain’s greatness is unmatchable

Imagine a fucking arc with two Yonkou, one had full crew of zoans, many of them ancient but we not get ANY AWAKENED FORM for them but our rookie trio get awakening, get new forms but two fucking Yonkou not get it. And don't try to tell me that Kaido used it, I can't hear that shit anymore. Oda reveal for Doffy and Katakuri for using awakening, reveal that Law,Kid and Luffy had it but don't had time to reveal awakening for both Big mom and Kaido?

Yeah Sick, what a nonsense. Two Yonkou not get awakening.. you can't imagine this.

Imagine a fucking arc with two Yonkou, one had full crew of zoans, many of them ancient but we not get ANY AWAKENED FORM for them but our rookie trio get awakening, get new forms but two fucking Yonkou not get it. And don't try to tell me that Kaido used it, I can't hear that shit anymore. Oda reveal for Doffy and Katakuri for using awakening, reveal that Law,Kid and Luffy had it but don't had time to reveal awakening for both Big mom and Kaido?

Yeah Sick, what a nonsense. Two Yonkou not get awakening.. you can't imagine this.
"B-but Kaido was in awakening this whole time in hybrid form"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
true, but kaido is 1 inch from being in the same tier as doffy and sir croc… we just need his flashback…
Imo, no. Maybe I might have a better appreciation of Kaidou's character when I re-read Wano as a whole but as of now, I don't see it tbh. His character motivations, his idealogy and the events in his life that changed him were teased a lot but we haven't got any concrete payoff for those. Which is why I'm very surprised to hear that Kaidou is going down. TBF, Crocodile also didn't get a fleshed out backstory but his charisma was on another level to Kaidou's.

Let's see though, maybe I would have different opinion when Wano's fully over and I can re-read fully.