Then I must say one piece has a variety of villians which edges out Naruto. Akatsuki were decent, Madara was a beast, Obito was great too but Kaguya and her sons came out of nowhere which shocked me. I feel Crocodile, Doffy, Moria, Even the marine admirals, Teach, Waido, Big Meme are varied characters and very interesting.
Imo Part 1 Orochimaru > Any One Piece Villain so far

Imagine a fucking arc with two Yonkou, one had full crew of zoans, many of them ancient but we not get ANY AWAKENED FORM for them but our rookie trio get awakening, get new forms but two fucking Yonkou not get it. And don't try to tell me that Kaido used it, I can't hear that shit anymore. Oda reveal for Doffy and Katakuri for using awakening, reveal that Law,Kid and Luffy had it but don't had time to reveal awakening for both Big mom and Kaido?

Yeah Sick, what a nonsense. Two Yonkou not get awakening.. you can't imagine this.
Im mad at BM not having awakening but Kaido had form after form after form its alright for me

Imagine a fucking arc with two Yonkou, one had full crew of zoans, many of them ancient but we not get ANY AWAKENED FORM for them but our rookie trio get awakening, get new forms but two fucking Yonkou not get it. And don't try to tell me that Kaido used it, I can't hear that shit anymore. Oda reveal for Doffy and Katakuri for using awakening, reveal that Law,Kid and Luffy had it but don't had time to reveal awakening for both Big mom and Kaido?

Yeah Sick, what a nonsense. Two Yonkou not get awakening.. you can't imagine this.
Only way for Luffy and Co to get their mickey mouse dubs, otherwise they'd be with Zoro rn dining in the afterlife:milaugh:

I agree but I don't think Kaido can fight everyone and take every attack head on without having the durability of awakening. They should be awakened already. Kaido has showed his drunk forms and the fire form so I believe he must have awakened way already.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

In all honesty, we're just gonna get that thing cleared up in an SBS or something later on.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

Big Mon's crew still has not joined the fight properly yet...