ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So you are saying 95% fandom dont give shit about obvious plot holes? Yes i know a lot of readers just enjoy OP no matter what but believe me many of them can get mad about this, there was already most of the fandom mad that BM didnt use Haki
BM not using Haki is an entirely different matter from whether Awakening is necessary for those characters. BM not using Haki is a stupid decision to move the plot forward.

Kaidou or BM not having DF Awakening isn't a plot hole, it's just a decision by Oda to not give them those abilities. What Oda essentially proved, is that DF Awakening is not a necessary requirement for a character to be a Yonkou or Top Tier if they have COC coating. Watch as the Yonkous use COC while the Admirals have awakened dfs while Luffy the main character has both.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Every Yonkou is too powerful to be kept alive but they still are except WB so yeah, i get what you are trying to say but still I think it won't happen just because Kaido wants it himself and Luffy doesn't give what villians want.
I think Kaido loose but he will be rather send to impel down than to the afterlife

So you are saying 95% fandom dont give shit about obvious plot holes? Yes i know a lot of readers just enjoy OP no matter what but believe me many of them can get mad about this, there was already most of the fandom mad that BM didnt use Haki
Exactly, 95% or even more don't care. We are the nerdiest One Piece fans. I must have read/watched it from the beginning about 10 times, I've been following One Piece for 15 years. Outside of places like here it is very difficult to find people like that. Most want to see Luffy punch villain and that's it.