Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Yup, when I see people mention it I just facepalm.

It’s not about redemption, it’s about being able to still see the good in people and who they were before they went on the wrong path.

That moment was Naruto’s biggest growth because he learned from the Nagato experience. One little misstep and Naruto would be like Obito too.

It’s about reaching to the Obito who was amazing and trying to wake him up
Hmm. When I do a rewatch I'll TRY to look at if from that perspective... I suppose my dislike just comes of the fact that he seems to be another nagato. As in a former good guy who went down the wrong path but after talking to naruto he overcame the darkness etc. if that's the case why not just cut out the middle man and have nagato be the big bad of the final war instead.

So based on all the hints it seems like we finish the clash and we then transition into Kaido's flashback, where we may possibly see the equivalent of Mother Caramel for Kaido. Sounds like a good chapter.

Kishi fucked up Sakura with having her become a second Tsunade in the first place. During classic Sakura had a much better chakra control than Sasuke, had good understanding of genjutsu and i think she was the smartest female in school.

Let's throw that out of the window and teach her how to punch hard.
:seriously: