Status
Not open for further replies.
Also considering characters in One Piece and anime announce their attacks all hte time and Japan loves exposition and such. Oda held off Kaido's awakening at least because of Luffy's true DF reveal and awakening I'm sure and we've yet to have a confirmed Yonko awakening which is gonna be even more epic and immense than Luffy's awakening imo, hence why it's being saved until now or so.

I still hold out some hope for BM returning and showing us her awakening. Maybe this defeat and being blown up will force her to awaken if she hasn't before or to use it at least if she awakened already ofc.

Similar to Ichigo's hollow side and Kurama in Naruto, I feel awakening is triggered as a last resort attempt to save the DF users life, the devil inside them from the DF wakes up and makes a desperate final ditch effort to save themselves. Especially if the devil inside has great compability with their user, similar to Kurama and Naruto especially.
Yeah, even if i'm not a Big mom fan, it's bs that a Yonkou that has her DF her entire life almost doesn't have awakening

카이도는 치명상을 입고 정신을 잃어 원피스를 완전히 잊어버리고 새로운 취미를 찾고 있는데 카이도는 수백명의 못생긴 노파들을 개인 하렘으로 모으는 것을 좋아해서 은신처나 그가 오니혼시마라고 부를 섬.

Status
Not open for further replies.