Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to me how tired of Wano some of the fandom is right now, to the point they don't even wanna see some things that before Wano everyone would be hyped about.

For example, if you go and ask any One Piece fan that has read 795 but hasn't got to Wano yet:

"Are you hyped to see this dude's Devil Fruit and Awakening? how about his flashback? just so you know, his flashback is tied to Big Mom, Whitebeard, Roger, Garp and Rocks"

I'm pretty sure they would say yes, and even call you crazy for asking.

Now here in Wano, if you talk about an awakening or a flashback for Kaido, people just say that's Oda stalling and they want out of Wano

Oda really lost a fraction of his readers attention at this point
I don’t think anyone said that with Kaidou’s flashback. You making shit up.

it’s not that for the awakening.
kaido without explicit awakening is fighting on pair with luffy. if he awakened he would be unbeatable by the MC, which doesn’t make sense story-wise.
Oda should have made him show it before G5 Luffy
If he already gave Luffy an insane power creep of 3 powers up in a matter of weeks

i don't see how a 4th power up isn't possible

:kayneshrug:

Luffy could also defeat him by just mastering Gear 5th, which he hasn't yet, and is just fucking around
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think anyone said that with Kaidou’s flashback. You making shit up.
@OnePiss

That doesn't really make sense

Law and Kidd didn't have to die to awaken their DFs

and it would be weird for different DF users to awaken their DFs in different ways, especially if all Zoans awaken by dying

So many Zoan users should have awakened their DFs at this point, if that's the condition

also, it would make Brook's DF pointless

just get any Zoan and you can get a second try in life if you die, because you reset and then awaken
Zoan awakenings are to do with their minds reaching the same equilibrium as their users. Imo I think it makes perfect sense their are different ways for different fruits to awaken. Zoans are to do with endurance and health boosts kinda makes sense near death would be a way of achieving it.

Law and Kidd don’t have Zoan fruits

If he already gave Luffy an insane power creep of 3 powers up in a matter of weeks

i don't see how a 4th power up isn't possible

:kayneshrug:

Luffy could also defeat him by just mastering Gear 5th, which he hasn't yet, and is just fucking around
Post automatically merged:

@OnePiss
to be honest i can see this happening, especially because the fight imo should end by the end of the volume. We’ll wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.