Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers :myman:
Chapter 1,049: "Rubber"

-Luffy makes his fist even bigger as he tries to punch Kaido. Kaido's flames turn more intense as a sign of his haki strengthening

- Franky sees the final CP-O agent. He's carrying Zoro.

CPO : "You are from Water 7. You burnt the blueprints of Pluton."

Franky getting ready to use strong right and

Zoro opens his eye in a panel.

-Sanji:"Luffy, you've worked out countless miracles before. This will be your best yet. Trespass into the domain of the greatest!" Nami looks at Sanji in reassurance that Luffy will win.

-Kaido thinks back to when Rocks told him what the true meaning of Joyboy is. Joyboy is the one who'll bring music into the world's ears. (Uta?)
-A huge explosion from the side of Onigashima behind Kaido.

Zoro is standing with Enma alone.

Zoro:"Kaido! I'll take your head."

-Zoro launches into the sky as he tries to behead Kaido. He melts away into bones and ashes.

Zoro's dying words: "Sorry Luffy, but he's too hot. Even my 110 cm tits couldn't do anything. I leave the rest to you"

-Luffy :"fuck you. Gomu Gomu no condom enslaver!!"

Kaido gets wrapped around in rubber and takes the shape of a dick.

Luffy makes a slightly open fist and Kaido goes through it. Luffy crushes Kaido like a mosquito.

-"I trapped you in rubber and you fit into my fist perfectly. We were truly, a One Piece."

Wano act 3: end. No break next week.

It's crazy to me how tired of Wano some of the fandom is right now, to the point they don't even wanna see some things that before Wano everyone would be hyped about.

For example, if you go and ask any One Piece fan that has read 795 but hasn't got to Wano yet:

"Are you hyped to see this dude's Devil Fruit and Awakening? how about his flashback? just so you know, his flashback is tied to Big Mom, Whitebeard, Roger, Garp and Rocks"

I'm pretty sure they would say yes, and even call you crazy for asking.

Now here in Wano, if you talk about an awakening or a flashback for Kaido, people just say that's Oda stalling and they want out of Wano

Oda really lost a fraction of his readers attention at this point
The only flashback which we get is with Kaido oden and orochi :josad:

It's crazy to me how tired of Wano some of the fandom is right now, to the point they don't even wanna see some things that before Wano everyone would be hyped about.

For example, if you go and ask any One Piece fan that has read 795 but hasn't got to Wano yet:

"Are you hyped to see this dude's Devil Fruit and Awakening? how about his flashback? just so you know, his flashback is tied to Big Mom, Whitebeard, Roger, Garp and Rocks"

I'm pretty sure they would say yes, and even call you crazy for asking.

Now here in Wano, if you talk about an awakening or a flashback for Kaido, people just say that's Oda stalling and they want out of Wano

Oda really lost a fraction of his readers attention at this point
it’s not that for the awakening.
kaido without explicit awakening is fighting on pair with luffy. if he awakened he would be unbeatable by the MC, which doesn’t make sense story-wise.
Oda should have made him show it before G5 Luffy

I think he should have it by the way he speak about it but maybe that’s why he wants to die. So he can finally be compatible with his fruit and awaken.
That doesn't really make sense

Law and Kidd didn't have to die to awaken their DFs

and it would be weird for different DF users to awaken their DFs in different ways, especially if all Zoans awaken by dying

So many Zoan users should have awakened their DFs at this point, if that's the condition

also, it would make Brook's DF pointless

just get any Zoan and you can get a second try in life if you die, because you reset and then awaken

So u saying that if Kidd did that “Assign” in the middle of a match, you would’ve assumed that it was his awakening and not just another one of his moves? Same thing with “Kroom”? I personally would’ve never assumed that was their awakening.
No, I'm saying that BECAUSE Law already talked about awakening with him right before this and we never saw the moves before, we know now it's their awakening. That's it. In all instances, awakening has been clearly defined:

Then Kaido confirms that awakened zoans transform:

So really all this suggests is just 1 of 2 things:

- Kaido can't awaken, which sounds ridiculous
- Kaido can and just hasn't.

Zoan awakenings clearly are not temporary transformations and in every instance, Oda has highlighted it. Now, I'm not saying this is a guarantee that it's meant to show up after this punch, but clearly Oda knows the difference and has highlighted it before. So yes, it'd be a major issue if Kaido does not show it or never implies to have used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.