[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Pot is just handing out that information if he’s bad Yo?
It is known to every one who watched the show, why wouldn't he?
This give genuine feel to the posts. Pot already did this earlier, Neeko also told him he shouldn't have but later turns out he didn't come out with everything, i thibk that was a kill but not sure.

Anyhow Prof i am feeling weird vibes from ya. If you are sold on voting me you can spare me the questions.

This give genuine feel to the posts. Pot already did this earlier, Neeko also told him he shouldn't have but later turns out he didn't come out with everything, i thibk that was a kill but not sure.

Anyhow Prof i am feeling weird vibes from ya. If you are sold on voting me you can spare me the questions.
So you think Pot is bad but genuinely sharing with town how he might see some friction with Jon Snow? Why would he do that. If you think he was genuine then he’s honest about winning with town lol.

Also he is a developer. He got the kill later and claimed it the next day when he blasted a Vic suspect.

Of course I’m going to keep asking you questions to solve this out.

If you are feeling weird vibes from me what do you think? That purple is bad and that WU is a lie?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So you think Pot is bad but genuinely sharing with town how he might see some friction with Jon Snow? Why would he do that. If you think he was genuine then he’s honest about winning with town lol.

Also he is a developer. He got the kill later and claimed it the next day when he blasted a Vic suspect.

Of course I’m going to keep asking you questions to solve this out.

If you are feeling weird vibes from me what do you think? That purple is bad and that WU is a lie?
I find it quite strange how Ol' Yo here is trying to stir up purple panic once more.
:pepestop:

Emil

Certified Memelord

maybe yo is the bad one afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.