Status
Not open for further replies.
Im legit nervous he's gonna combine Elbaf and Vegapunk to address both Bonney/Urogue as the remaining Supernova and whatever plotlines they have.
At least if it mostly involves already introduced characters and address plot stuff fans have been waiting for over a decade (like Vegapunk) it could be interesting. I'm scared of getting another story about freeing a kingdom from a bad tyrant with new giants introduced that are the equivalent of scabbards:pepestrike:

At least if it mostly involves already introduced characters and address plot stuff fans have been waiting for over a decade (like Vegapunk) it could be interesting. I'm scared of getting another story about freeing a kingdom from a bad tyrant with new giants introduced that are the equivalent of scabbards:pepestrike:
My hope is that we get a lot of small arcs adressing key plot points that we are yet to resolve. EX: Revolutionary arc, Elbaf, Loadstar....

It’ll be about Usopp as well. I’m not sure how compelling that’s gonna be when Oda has turned him into a gag since post ennies lobby

My hope is that we get a lot of small arcs adressing key plot points that we are yet to resolve. EX: Revolutionary arc, Elbaf, Loadstar....
My hope too, after Dressrosa and Wano, I need smaller arcs involving a smaller cast.
It’ll be about Usopp as well. I’m not sure how compelling that’s gonna be when Oda has turned him into a gag since post ennies lobby
i don't trust oda when it comes to handling non-M3 straw hats

Status
Not open for further replies.