Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't trust oda when it comes to handling non-M3 straw hats
I only really have faith in Luffy Zoro and Nami tbf cause idk how much of this Sanji Judge stuff was planned a long time ago and if him forgiving his family will even be that good a moment. Usopp has become such a gag that I feel bad but I just don’t give a fuck about him becoming a warrior.

I feel like Brook will get a good scene because it’s so easy to do. Robin, Chopper and Franky I’m not sure on. Controversial opinion but I think Jinbei will get a good one as well

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Usopp's only moment will be him getting the magic thor hammer that makes him jump from weaker than Page One to being able to defeat Van Augur/Yasopp
I don't think that you know how Usopp works- he's not the fighter so it is not expected from him to be strong in combat. True Hammer would be a good additional, great Usopp's hammer come back but Van Augur and Yasopp are not strong fighters but rather a support in the combat :kayneshrug: It would be just a support fight if you want them to fight

I only really have faith in Luffy Zoro and Nami tbf cause idk how much of this Sanji Judge stuff was planned a long time ago and if him forgiving his family will even be that good a moment. Usopp has become such a gag that I feel bad but I just don’t give a fuck about him becoming a warrior.

I feel like Brook will get a good scene because it’s so easy to do. Robin, Chopper and Franky I’m not sure on. Controversial opinion but I think Jinbei will get a good one as well
Even Nami i'm on the fence after Wano and that shitheap of a """battle""" that was Nami & Usopp vs Ulti & P1

Status
Not open for further replies.