Chapter 1049: Power and Titles

Thanks to Malik from TalkOP
- In the cover, Rejiu destroys Mother Caramel’s photo in front of Oven and Brulée
- Luffy and Kaido clash
- Kaido transforms back to his hybrid form and uses a new drunk-mode attack based on Acala
- Luffy prepares his new attack but gets annoyed by sake. He remembers when he got drunk with Sabo and Ace and Dadan got angry.
- Luffy talks to Ace and says that he’ll free Wano so that he can achieve his dream. He then screams his dream out loud (leaker says to wait for the chapter to know what the dream is, because it’s crazy)
- Kaido listens to the dream and is shocked
- In a short Kaido’s flashback, we get to know that it is the same thing roger screamed when fighting Xebec
- Kaido recognises JoyBoy in Luffy and stops his last attack.
- In an amazing double spread, Luffy’s new attack, which resembles a sun, completely annihilates Kaido
- Kaido smiles, passes out, and his body hits BM’s pirates ship and falls down the waterfall.
Break Next Week
@EtenBoby real?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm not taking a stance between sanjitards and zorotards cause I do not entretain the idea. I engage with people on both sides who I percieve as toxic to the community with their baseless and stupid arguments. But I do not engage in zoro vs sanji (hopefully your kindergarten brain can understand that without misrepresenting what I'm saying). I made all of those things very explicit. I'll repeat once more, the fact that you are trying to get a cheap "gotcha" just proves my point. You're a toxic one trick pony. Now go back to your room and let father wait for his spoilers.
:risitavirus:

Kizaru is for Zoro. What foreshadowing? Not every **** with a sword is Zoro's opponent.

Zoro has a score to settle with Kizaru. Kizaru vs Sanji is next Sanji vs King and you know it.
Fujitora vs Zoro
Swordsman, Tiger, fought previously, serious
Kizaru vs Sanji, Kicks, speed, gag character like Sanji opponents
Ryokugyu vs Usopp, plants

Doflamingo would call anyone stronger/impressive to him a monster.

Mfker calls him a monster and later swings at him knowing he's an Admiral? Cmon ffs.
Yeah ,but at dressrosa i think we didn't really see what he really is capable of .
I mean future sight,advanced armament or even advanced conquers weren't even a thing back then.
It was only the basic haki stuff back then.
Or awakend df was only mentioned the second time by doflamingo.
I mean i could be wrong and in the future ,fujitora is an complete pushover which i hope not with the titel of an admiral.