Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely, yes. It probably aligns with the lanterns going into the air. I do find it odd in some ways though if thats the case:

- No "Vs" chapter like Sanji, Zoro, and Kid/Law got
- No "Acala" move (assuming it's just the same clash from last chapter)
- He loses in Full Zoan (i.e. no big Kanabo clash with Luffy; again assuming it's the same clash)

Of course these aren't "rules" Oda needs to follow, totally understand that.
I dont see any rising sun , Kaido is not done

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Kaido was always gonna be defeated in the capital infront of all the citizens. I mean can you imagine being a citizen there that night? You're just enjoying the festival and cursing about Kaido and how he has enslaved your country and then suddenly he drops from the sky defeated.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You guys gonna cope more
Oda stalled and then realised he has to end the arc so he is ending villains like this

Kaido gets small flashbacks here and then, the punch connects 2 chapters later
BM falls cause of some bombs

Let's accept it, Oda has lost it for wano.
no one cares dude, just leave again if you dont like it

rocks as a character and that crew in general was introduced and built up in the story for and during the Wano arc exclusively, if we ain’t getting the fb here or 1050 I honestly have no idea what Oda is playing at

You guys gonna cope more
Oda stalled and then realised he has to end the arc so he is ending villains like this

Kaido gets small flashbacks here and then, the punch connects 2 chapters later
BM falls cause of some bombs

Let's accept it, Oda has lost it for wano.
So Kaido is not dying iyo? What do you want to bet eventually? What about another account deletion? :goyea:

Luffy and Sanji have the same ideals. They both reacted to Gin being refused food in the same way.

And when Sanji fed Gin, is when Luffy knew exactly that...that is his crewmate

Luffy and Sanji are truly two sides of the same coin:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.