Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That’s something I agree with you on. BM at least can say she fought 2 Supernovas to their limits while Kaido just went Hybrid and used Hulk Smash again and again before losing in Flame Dragon.
Need more context too but Oda lacks creativity. Luffy just throw a larger punch. Fam he ended Doffy with KKG, Kata finish was King Cobra and etc...

Expect to be bombarded with tags once he stands up in the next few chapters and it won't be easy going talk from me.

You Luffytards are deranged from reality at times. Oda didn't build up a motherfucking monster oni who wants to die in a glorious battle to suddenly make him a pussy ass bitch enjoying being "beaten" into the ground expecting his opponent to be some dude from centuries ago.

Especially since Luffy is all about being who he is and that is not Oden, Joyboy, or anyone else from the past. He grew strong enough to make Kaido consider him one of the strongest but Kaido is getting killed nonetheless.
Go cry and rage quit again like you did when you realised Zori was fighting King and not Kaido

:gokulaugh:

:kuzanshut:

You know what the best thing about think Kaido falling on the flower capital is? The huge distance that it creates between Kaido and Zoro, the mofo is already dead af but now somehow needs get off all the way from Onigashima to to fullfill his fans ZKK fantheory lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Go cry and rage quit again like you did when you realised Zori was fighting King and not Kaido

:gokulaugh:

:kuzanshut:
Didn't rage quit. Just found it trash to regress from Kaido to King.

You will be the one crying when you realize Goofy didn't put Kaido out. Kaido is getting a little rest for a few chapters and stands up again.

J

Jodie

The fact that Kaido, the antagonist build up since PH, isn't even getting an entire chapter worth of Flashback that revolves around ONLY him speaks enough tbh.

Just terrible. BM got more love than that. At least we'll get to see Primebeard hopefully.
I would love to see kid Kaido and teen Kaido. It would be better than Oden and his 9 scabbards story

Status
Not open for further replies.