Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, do people here consider the possibility that the "angel of death" thing is just Oda trying to make us fear for Zoro's life like "yo guys, he's really almost dead! look! a shinigami came for his soul even!"?

I don't think there's any more "plot" there than just this, ngl.
I don't know, but I think it has something to do with either Enma or the third Kitetsu sword spirit/curse. I really hope it's something more than just dramatics from Oda's part.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If this chapter ends during Kaido's flashback then there's a good chance that it will continue in the next one (see Oden's fb which started during the ending of a chapter too)
spoilers always written from the first page to last page.

so the last page is we see him in flashback when he said "Joyboy is the only person who can defeated him". :quest::quest:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He’s on his own with this one
Personally I believe Katakuri whooped Luffy’s ass and won physically

But mentally it’s safe to give that to Luffy. He had the will to go on but Kata saw no point thus leading to Luffy winning overall
Yes and no. It's not like Katakuri was in peak condition when he fell on his back. I also think that he gave away that fight at the end but it's not like he was ready for another day worth of fight. He was just able to continue a little more. Each of Luffy's 13 hits bothered or hurt Kata a lot. Katakuri is the same type of commander as Marco. If they can't use their respective hax they are glass canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.