Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaido thought himself was Joyboy, and King also believed so.
And yet the same Kaido told to the very King that Joyboy would have been the one who would have defeated him (and we know he already lost 7 times)
Wow, that's deep.
I think it was before he meet king
That will be awesome they both kept their promise

From Redon (pirate-king.es):

I know I say it every week, but this time I'm going to make a special point that you wait for more data or even the full chapter to be released.

As Luffy would say, there's more "chicha" (meat) to sink your teeth into
Lol chicha is such a slang in my country.

Btw, do people here consider the possibility that the "angel of death" thing is just Oda trying to make us fear for Zoro's life like "yo guys, he's really almost dead! look! a shinigami came for his soul even!"?

I don't think there's any more "plot" there than just this, ngl.
Death is just a gimmick, just like Sanji's eyebrows have returned to normal, perhaps to pave the way for the next strength improvement

I can see the reasoning for that but how does that make up for Noodle's idol not putting down base Luffy for 10 hours especially when he is such a big deal amongst the Commanders? Yeah. Hard to make up for this shit.
He’s on his own with this one
Personally I believe Katakuri whooped Luffy’s ass and won physically

But mentally it’s safe to give that to Luffy. He had the will to go on but Kata saw no point thus leading to Luffy winning overall

ZORO TARDS, REPEAT WITH ME

JOY BOY SURPASS ALL

JOY BOY SURPASS ALL

JOY BOY SURPASS ALL

JOY BOY SURPASS ALL

If this chapter ends during Kaido's flashback then there's a good chance that it will continue in the next one (see Oden's fb which started during the ending of a chapter too)

Status
Not open for further replies.