Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido flashback time. We see his childhood in Vodka Kingdom, and where a few years later he met Whitebeard who told him that Rocks wants to meet him:noo::steef::steef:this flash back will be one of the best Rocks hype is coming and I'm sure rock hype will be mush better than roger

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Feel like we gotta see the pics as well. I’m just gonna assume he is done. They did say we are at the climax of the arc / fight a couple chapters ago so.
yeah imagine Kaido wakes up in the middle of Flower Capital and Oda draw Kaido killing children like Otoko :pepecopium::pepecopium:

I don't get it at all. kaido says the one that could defeat him is joyboy. What does that even mean?. like shanks, xebec, roger, WB, oden are all joyboy.Also i think this is where the real one starts. it fits perfectly now that kaido is at flower capital. zoro still.needs to surround and rally samurai to fight kiado(obviously kiado repeatedly talking about how wano people are cowards),momo's sunachi training paying off somehow. Franky saying thta he will mkae a weapon that may hurt kaido(even though it's a little bit). the only thing that should be now is to kaido once again mkke luffy kinda dressrosa situation. and strawhats are fine too(except zoro). This could be once again can mkke thriller bark arc.
the five people you mentioned are people kaido said can fight him (serious battle)
not defeat him .

I guess you are misunderstanding my point, but that isn't surprising.
The "how" is irrelevant.
People were theorising it would be through Hiyori, through Marco, through Chopper, etc.
It never actually mattered "how" Zoro came back, what mattered is that he *would* come back.
The whole "double the pain" thing could have been added to any solution that was found to bring back Zoro.

Whether you find the way Zoro comes back bullshit or not, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.
If Zoro comes back through the Grim Reaper, through Marco, etc...
It would simply be Oda's way to get from A to B.

Also, an FYI, I am not a Zoro fan.
You already admitted it
No further debate

You guys need Jesus or to go see doctors

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
so did this chapter make ZKK more likely or less likely

+ Kaido fell to the capital
- Kaido said only Joyboy can beat him
- Zoro is still down for the count
Honestly? I still could see a form of teamup if Kaido is still coated in that fire from the previous chapter (and if Zoro actually wakes up from his goddamn coma). But imo it still has to be Luffy who delivers the killing blow. Regardless with a Kaido flashback we're almost done, at least :finally:

I guess you are misunderstanding my point, but that isn't surprising.
The "how" is irrelevant.
People were theorising it would be through Hiyori, through Marco, through Chopper, etc.
It never actually mattered "how" Zoro came back, what mattered is that he *would* come back.
The whole "double the pain" thing could have been added to any solution that was found to bring back Zoro.

Whether you find the way Zoro comes back bullshit or not, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.
If Zoro comes back through the Grim Reaper, through Marco, etc...
It would simply be Oda's way to get from A to B.

Also, an FYI, I am not a Zoro fan.
You’re most definitely a Zorofan

Status
Not open for further replies.