Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe in ZKK but the scar moment in 1010 was not as impressive as I anticipated, he cutted him,Kaido gave a short reaction, and that’s it, move on to Luffy learning adv coc
Like I thought that should’ve been a more important moment that shows new gen surpassing the old, a chapter’s focus, but so far it turns out to be of little significance and later on fighting King Oda had Zoro praised Oden for his control over Enma
Well because this was not supposed to be a big feat. It was supposed to be a scene To show Zoros limits and how far he has to go.

When the crew fights Awakened Kaido, that’s when I think zoro will open up the entire scar and we’ll get a good payoff to show how far zoro has come just in Wano

dont want to be an ahole but I dont really care if they ganged up on kaido if they were all just like toddlers fighting an adult, i remember the same arguements before about law injuring DD's heart until he pulled an asspull with his heart. There were even serious debates of what if DD fought cracker.

Didn't he already mimicked Ryuma against King?

Can't you imagine how much of a clown Oda would make Luffy look like, if he fails again, so Zoro, that is supposed to be at the brink of death and in his worst condition ever, can come in and kill Luffy's opponent like it meant shit?

Lmao just disband the crew or change its Captain already :kobeha:

This isn't like anything Oda had done before
It's not unpreceeded

Abeit not a SH but still

Didn't he already mimicked Ryuma against King?

Can't you imagine how much of a clown Oda would make Luffy look like, if he fails again, so Zoro, that is supposed to be at the brink of death and in his worst condition ever, can come in and kill Luffy's opponent like it meant shit?

Lmao just disband the crew or change its Captain already :kobeha:

This isn't like anything Oda had done before
Now imagine how much more of a clown Oda would look like if after

-My audience won't be satisfied if Kaido is defeated by a simple punch
-Kaido being defeated 7 times yet not stopping
-Kaido being captured 35 times yet not stopping
-Oden saying he needs to cut Kaido's head to take him down
-Scabbards constantly mentioning it isn't over until Kaido's head is cut of his shoulders

The way Kaido goes down is by a punch and is knocked out and goes to Impel down for 36th time.

At this point even if Joy Boy Sperm Luffy kills Kaido with a Hakified neck chop cutting his neck, that is better ending than this.

Either way Oda has shot himself in the foot lmao
:few:

So which will take place first:
1. The world government tries to invade Wano and capture Robin now that Kaido is ejected from Onigashima

2. Kaido awakens and the final stage of the fight on he flower capital takes place
Post automatically merged:

Hour of legends incoming
1- Kaido awakens and have the nine shadows of the prophecy fight him.

2- Zoro will pull a Ryuma and repel the WG invasion from Wano when everone else is down and incapable of fighting.

1- Kaido awakens and have the nine shadows of the prophecy fight him.

2- Zoro will pull a Ryuma and repel the WG invasion from Wano when everone is else down and incapable of fighting.
That’s just it which will take place first. I think we’ll get the second first so that when Kaidos back Zoro will have his black blade and other straw hats will get more power ups so they’re even stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.