• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now imagine how much more of a clown Oda would look like if after

-My audience won't be satisfied if Kaido is defeated by a simple punch
-Kaido being defeated 7 times yet not stopping
-Kaido being captured 35 times yet not stopping
-Oden saying he needs to cut Kaido's head to take him down
-Scabbards constantly mentioning it isn't over until Kaido's head is cut of his shoulders

The way Kaido goes down is by a punch and is knocked out and goes to Impel down for 36th time.

At this point even if Joy Boy Sperm Luffy kills Kaido with a Hakified neck chop cutting his neck, that is better ending than this.

Either way Oda has shot himself in the foot lmao
:few:
Bajrang Gun Simple punch, hahahahahah Ok, fair. Has smething that whole arc was about Haki, so isn't a simple Punch.

His 7 defeated wasn't about a fair 1v1.

Same could say with his 35 prisons.

Kawamatsu " we needs to take away Kaidou from Wano".

D

Deleted member 83

Both Kaidou and Luffy are already way too much stronger than Oden at this point lol, Kaidou being scared of Oden is already an absurdity at this point, like a mental disease of a super strong guy being a scaredy cat of someone much much weaker but having an act of being courageous lol.
Like actual Oda’s mind wise, Oden is probably still a formidable foe to current Kaido and Luffy, but if we really judge from how much more tricks Kaido has pulled out since the fight started and how Luffy is evolving then Oden doesn’t stand much chance against both lol
Oda should’ve went for silhouette hybrid Kaido and the usual flashback style “fight goes on for x days”, will make Oden look as strong as he supposedly is

I

Indigo

plot twist

Putin sends an assassin to kill Oda because he made fun of Russia in the middle of an international war

One Piece is on hiatus forever

Wano never ends and Kaido is never confirmed defeated

:nicagesmile:

That’s just it which will take place first. I think we’ll get the second first so that when Kaidos back Zoro will have his black blade and other straw hats will get more power ups so they’re even stronger
It's in the order I mentioned. The WG army will only enter Wano after Kaido is 100% confirmed defeated. I think they'll play a similar role to Kuma back in TB.

It's in the order I mentioned. The WG army will only enter Wano after Kaido is 100% confirmed defeated. I think they'll play a similar role to Kuma back in TB.
I honestly think that the world government is gonna fight now that Kaido is getting knocked out of Onigashima. The final CP0 member is likely to send his signal.

Bajrang Gun Simple punch, hahahahahah Ok, fair. Has smething that whole arc was about Haki, so isn't a simple Punch.

His 7 defeated wasn't about a fair 1v1.

Same could say with his 35 prisons.

Kawamatsu " we needs to take away Kaidou from Wano".

It's just a convenient excuse.

Luffy was always going to beat him with a punch. It's their problem if they can't accept it for what it is. :odenugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.