Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. He respects power, right? I wouldn't be surprised if he is so fixated on the Joyboy shit that the shadows above Luffy are all people who pushed him so hard he thought they might be Joyboy.

Xebec died so Kaido thought not him. Never fought WB truly. Shanks stopped him and told him to go away. Oden obviously scar and shit and etc...

He is mentally disabled to some extent I think. But nonetheless, I don't see Kaido being out for too long after this. He will wake up and call Luffy a phony Joyboy or some shit and want to attack him again.
What a weird fucking arc lol

Nothing has truly made sense since roof top ended

Its beyond me how Luffy dickriders can defend this shit.

Something not being discussed.

is Luffy feeding the whole world Luffy’s secret dream? The Dream from chapter 1000 and episode 1015. The Childish dream that Luffy shares with Roger

it does sound kinda childish so maybe

Problem is, why the fuck would Roger want this? Like did we know Roger was a food glutton like Luffy or had any connection to food?
That's lame.... Why did oda even bother to hide it... And it's not really childish like I could have seen sanji having such a dream too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Seems kinda weird that Luffy's dream would just be Jinbei's dream but bigger
I've suspected this is dream tbh, he seems kinda obsessed on meat and I doubt its just due to him being Brazilian ofc.
We still don't know Luffys entire past, what happened with his mother and father and who his mother was/is.

I've felt his meat obsession and immense appetite is partially due to a time in his life where he was starving and barely got food.

This would make it all the more significant, poetic, emotional and thus a parallel that he recruited someone like Sanji and thus what happened at WCI too.

This is speculation ofc but it explains why Oda even gives him fire attacks and thus electric ones too, barbecues and electric grills? Lmao. (Mostly joking here)

Zoro uses some food and Japanese named attacks, hence making him similar to Wanos Samurai and Oden ofc too.

I've suspected that not only each Yonko is a reflection of a different side/aspect of Luffys personality but each SH was also recruited because of a personal parallel with Luffys character and life somehow.

Robin may be like one of his parents at least, maybe that's another reason why Oda sent her to Dragon too.

As you said his dream is similar to Jinbeis too and Luffy has gotten so many people, including former enemies to help him. Its obviously due to that dangerous and useful charisma Mihawk mentioned but I also think characters like Crocodile, Moria and Weevil are similar to Luffy in their own, even minor ways at least, whether its formerly similar outlooks in life, being a foil especially of what could go wrong for Luffy or just similar personality aspects/beliefs.

I think Moria and Weevil will become allies in future to Luffy and thus Luffy will have in some form befriended and gotten the help of almost all former Warlords, Blackbeard being the deliberate exception ofc.

This is all speculation though ofc.

Big Mom and Bonney are associated with gluttony too and BM also with starvation but I'm sure Bonney will be too.

This parallels them with Luffys gluttony and Sanjis starvation and hatred of seeing anyone starve, even his enemies and villains. Luffy also had a starvation arc in WCI too. Oda paralleled him with Sanjis mom then too, with the bento.

Kaido and Luffy have been shown to have their own similarities and Luffy has succeeded to be Joyboy unlike Kaido so far.

Luffy I've felt has a foil and parallel in Big Mom and I think for the reasons above, Odas track record anyway and their history with Kuma and what he did for the SHs ultimately, Binney will become a staunch ally of the SHs at the very minimum too.
Also being a kindred spirit in gluttony and potentially history of starvation like Luffy and being converted once she tastes Sanjis cooking too anyway lmfao.

Big Mom doesn't even know Sanji made that replacement, one of a kind in recipe cake that she loved dearly too btw!

Luffy doesn't like to share his meat at all and I think its due to especially unknown personal reasons, when food might have been really scarce to him and he only had the meat he was given by others. A very similar backstory and thus huge parallel to Sanji then too.

Again all speculation ofc. With the weaponry themed attacks he's used, I feel war may have also played a huge role on his past, him being exposed to a lot of violence and thus weaponry and he subconsciously associates himself with it.
That's why his father is the leader of the Revolutionaries too potentially, what may have happened to his mother and why Dragon isn't a Marine like Garp too. Part of the reason at least ofc.

Nami was found in a war torn country by a Marine called Belle-mere too. Interesting potential parallel to Luffy there too somewhat?

The SHs all seem to have adoptive parental figures or even stepped up as parental figures/carers/guardians themselves too.

I also strongly believe for the reasons above, Yamato WILL join the SHs, including being starved, similarities to Luffy and even Oden who is kinda like Luffy too and other reasons.

For a final time though, all speculation by me ofc.
I know there's probably a ton of stretching here at least ofc but some of it was deliberate too at least.

Obviously isn't a 1v1, why you thinks i am saying something differently? If Zkk happens, i want to see something equally, he knows the last time he was going to get defeated will be Joy Boy, becaus ehim was planning to invade Wano and wait somebody defeat him there.
Do you think Zoro couldn't fight Kaido evenly even if he forged a black blade, that would increase his defense (unbreakable swords), increase his offensive power, and increase is CoC that would give him even more power?

Doesn't matter how you look at it Kaido is not at 100%, and even if he has awakening it's not going to take him to 100%.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What a weird fucking arc lol

Nothing has truly made sense since roof top ended

Its beyond me how Luffy dickriders can defend this shit.
Kaido went from: Fuck yeah! Total war ****! I want to die a chad! Hell yeah dying!

to

Oh yasss Joyboy pls do me the hardest way, oh my god he is Joyboy.

I have been saying it all along, it's Pudding. She's also the one who created the diversion with the shadow couple, they are fake copies made by her memory powers imo. It's all her plan to save the captured Vinsmokes.
Yes, and it's shit. Oda just trying to have good ending for germa since he doesn't want it to be sanji/SHs fault... Like literally no good setup reason for pudding to save them..... When they are just trash. Just using pudding for his agenda.

One, Kaido just walks away from Wano knowing that he's been beaten by JoyBoy, the man he knows will change the world for the better.
This is so momentously disappointing… You have no idea

So Kaido came to wano to fuck everyone’s life up specifically so that he can confirm who the messiah is and thats it… Thats the whole beginning and end of his character?

like At this point I’d prefer Kaido want to join the Grand fleet… Like him just knowing who the messiah is too weak a motivation… What does he do with the information of knowing who the messiah is?

Doesn't matter. He respects power, right? I wouldn't be surprised if he is so fixated on the Joyboy shit that the shadows above Luffy are all people who pushed him so hard he thought they might be Joyboy.

Xebec died so Kaido thought not him. Never fought WB truly. Shanks stopped him and told him to go away. Oden obviously scar and shit and etc...

He is mentally disabled to some extent I think. But nonetheless, I don't see Kaido being out for too long after this. He will wake up and call Luffy a phony Joyboy or some shit and want to attack him again.
--I don't see what co relation is there between what I said and what you are answering.

--It is stated by the narrator that in his entire career Kaido has been defeated 7 times. Kaido mostly don't acknowledge these defeats because they were not in one on one or in his prime most likely. He heard prophecy and legend of joyboy and how he will come to wano and most likely set his base because they mostly are one of the strongest beings there is

I've suspected this is dream tbh, he seems kinda obsessed on meat and I doubt its just due to him being Brazilian ofc.
We still don't know Luffys entire past, what happened with his mother and father and who his mother was/is.

I've felt his meat obsession and immense appetite is partially due to a time in his life where he was starving and barely got food.

This would make it all the more significant, poetic, emotional and thus a parallel that he recruited someone like Sanji and thus what happened at WCI too.

This is speculation ofc but it explains why Oda even gives him fire attacks and thus electric ones too, barbecues and electric grills? Lmao. (Mostly joking here)

Zoro uses some food and Japanese named attacks, hence making him similar to Wanos Samurai and Oden ofc too.

I've suspected that not only each Yonko is a reflection of a different side/aspect of Luffys personality but each SH was also recruited because of a personal parallel with Luffys character and life somehow.

Robin may be like one of his parents at least, maybe that's another reason why Oda sent her to Dragon too.

As you said his dream is similar to Jinbeis too and Luffy has gotten so many people, including former enemies to help him. Its obviously due to that dangerous and useful charisma Mihawk mentioned but I also think characters like Crocodile, Moria and Weevil are similar to Luffy in their own, even minor ways at least, whether its formerly similar outlooks in life, being a foil especially of what could go wrong for Luffy or just similar personality aspects/beliefs.

I think Moria and Weevil will become allies in future to Luffy and thus Luffy will have in some form befriended and gotten the help of almost all former Warlords, Blackbeard being the deliberate exception ofc.

This is all speculation though ofc.

Big Mom and Bonney are associated with gluttony too and BM also with starvation but I'm sure Bonney will be too.

This parallels them with Luffys gluttony and Sanjis starvation and hatred of seeing anyone starve, even his enemies and villains. Luffy also had a starvation arc in WCI too. Oda paralleled him with Sanjis mom then too, with the bento.

Kaido and Luffy have been shown to have their own similarities and Luffy has succeeded to be Joyboy unlike Kaido so far.

Luffy I've felt has a foil and parallel in Big Mom and I think for the reasons above, Odas track record anyway and their history with Kuma and what he did for the SHs ultimately, Binney will become a staunch ally of the SHs at the very minimum too.
Also being a kindred spirit in gluttony and potentially history of starvation like Luffy and being converted once she tastes Sanjis cooking too anyway lmfao.

Big Mom doesn't even know Sanji made that replacement, one of a kind in recipe cake that she loved dearly too btw!

Luffy doesn't like to share his meat at all and I think its due to especially unknown personal reasons, when food might have been really scarce to him and he only had the meat he was given by others. A very similar backstory and thus huge parallel to Sanji then too.

Again all speculation ofc. With the weaponry themed attacks he's used, I feel war may have also played a huge role on his past, him being exposed to a lot of violence and thus weaponry and he subconsciously associates himself with it.
That's why his father is the leader of the Revolutionaries too potentially, what may have happened to his mother and why Dragon isn't a Marine like Garp too. Part of the reason at least ofc.

Nami was found in a war torn country by a Marine called Belle-mere too. Interesting potential parallel to Luffy there too somewhat?

The SHs all seem to have adoptive parental figures or even stepped up as parental figures/carers/guardians themselves too.

I also strongly believe for the reasons above, Yamato WILL join the SHs, including being starved, similarities to Luffy and even Oden who is kinda like Luffy too and other reasons.

For a final time though, all speculation by me ofc.
I know there's probably a ton of stretching here at least ofc but some of it was deliberate too at least.
You mean when he was 4 and thrown into the woods and told to survive? Because that is your answer to this very long text wall. His father will become relevant but not to the point of this attempt at psychological analyst

Base Kaido vs Base Luffy all over again i bet

and some remaining strong allies join the fray

So technically Denjiro, Yamato, Sanji, Jimbe, Marco and Luffy vs BMP and Kaido

odds are less tho

Status
Not open for further replies.