Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you're acknowledging Luffy's battle against Kaido wasn't a 1v1 and defeat means nothing to him. Good to know.
Obviously isn't a 1v1, why you thinks i am saying something differently? If Zkk happens, i want to see something equally, he knows the last time he was going to get defeated will be Joy Boy, becaus ehim was planning to invade Wano and wait somebody defeat him there.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think they were early defeats when he was not in his prime.
Doesn't matter. He respects power, right? I wouldn't be surprised if he is so fixated on the Joyboy shit that the shadows above Luffy are all people who pushed him so hard he thought they might be Joyboy.

Xebec died so Kaido thought not him. Never fought WB truly. Shanks stopped him and told him to go away. Oden obviously scar and shit and etc...

He is mentally disabled to some extent I think. But nonetheless, I don't see Kaido being out for too long after this. He will wake up and call Luffy a phony Joyboy or some shit and want to attack him again.

Something not being discussed.

is Luffy feeding the whole world Luffy’s secret dream? The Dream from chapter 1000 and episode 1015. The Childish dream that Luffy shares with Roger

it does sound kinda childish so maybe

Problem is, why the fuck would Roger want this? Like did we know Roger was a food glutton like Luffy or had any connection to food?

Isnt that better than 15vs1 that he had in Wano? :sanmoji:
Is in the same isn't? Wasn't a fair square 1v1 fight.

He knows is Joy boy because of the place.

He knows about soomething him learned wirh Rocks(Something like Oden learned) that maded him invade Wano and wait Somebody to defeat, doesn't matter if waa 100v1, or a 500v1,if somebody defeat him, that person is Joy Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.