Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I don't really see how any of these are bad treatment besides MAYBE the Ashura scar

Like Zoro blocking hakai was realistic and still a great feat, Kid even said so himself. If he had just tanked the whole thing without damage it would diminish the actual threat of a combined attack from 2 Yonko. Plus it was pretty much a plot device to get Luffy his 1v1 anyway

I don't really see how Zoro coming back in accordance with Sanji is anything bad, it's only in the eyes of the retards who make literally everything into Zoro vs. Sanji

And lastly defeating King was great, he unlocked ACoC and handled a 1st commander quite easily. The way King's abilities worked was questionable, sure, but there are greater issues with almost every other fight that Oda draws

I'd say the way Oda has treated Zoro in Wano was not bad in terms of feats/fights, it's been bad in terms of his importance
well put, they're being disingenuous Wano was a great arc for Zoro

Although I wish he had more plot related stuff

Interesting. I wonder why rocks wants to meet with Kaido? Maybe because he’s a Oni? Can’t wait to see the scans of this chapter. Wonder how the wano citizens will react to the fact Kaido just dropping out of nowhere into the capital. Wano is about to end.

So you are going to ignore all the other characters Kaido fought.

But the funny part about your post is you have no idea what happened in those other battles but you are claiming they weren't 1v1.
Yep, becuase of this simple quote fromt he narrator.

"1v1 alway bet on Kaidou" why this? Why this Quote if him was defeated 7 times? In a 1v1?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The other characters Kaido fought don't mean anything because Kaido has an insane healing factor. Any damage they did, if they did any at all meant jack shit and Kaido hasn't given ANYONE this arc any clout except for Luffy.

Unless there's an announced of Kaido's defeat. Though not likely imo. I don't thing Oda would transform this raid into a three way front at this stage.
Remember, that man was able to since when the G Mr. Go went down. Likely he’s watching the outcome of the rooftop with his haki. And will no longer hear kaidos voice soon

Status
Not open for further replies.