Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Zoro couldn't fight Kaido evenly even if he forged a black blade, that would increase his defense (unbreakable swords), increase his offensive power, and increase is CoC that would give him even more power?

Doesn't matter how you look at it Kaido is not at 100%, and even if he has awakening it's not going to take him to 100%.
Yep, couldn't, even if ZKK happens, wasn't a fair square killing, since Kaidou isn't his full power either and is in even Bad shape then before.

That's lame.... Why did oda even bother to hide it... And it's not really childish like I could have seen sanji having such a dream too.
Its childish in its grandness and simplicity… Like as if ending World hunger is like a thing that can just be done by wishful thinking

Sanji is almost too intelligent and you know, not much of a conqueror, to have such a ridiculous dream

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
--I don't see what co relation is there between what I said and what you are answering.

--It is stated by the narrator that in his entire career Kaido has been defeated 7 times. Kaido mostly don't acknowledge these defeats because they were not in one on one or in his prime most likely. He heard prophecy and legend of joyboy and how he will come to wano and most likely set his base because they mostly are one of the strongest beings there is
There is something wrong. Prime this, prime that. But I know I also use those terms tho he call Roger "THE MAN" he puts him above himself. There is something I don't understand. So he has Roger Top 1 but doesn't acnowledge him a Joyboy since they never fought or what?

Oda is fucking shit up before our eyes for the sake of the condom.

Yes, and it's shit. Oda just trying to have good ending for germa since he doesn't want it to be sanji/SHs fault... Like literally no good setup reason for pudding to save them..... When they are just trash. Just using pudding for his agenda.
Oda is a reflection of the One Piece fans, it's all about agendas. I wouldn't be surprised if Oda will have Pudding achieve her happy ending and getting married with one of the Germa boys she saved, possibly Yonji, who knows.

No, it will be the opposite. Zoro killing Kaido we'll keep the world government away because they will remember the strength Ryuma possessed. It was that strength that kept the world government away.
I don’t think you’re picking up what I’m putting down bro. We are taking bout two different things.

Isn't Kaido defeated 7 times already?:lusalty:

We also no that Luffy doesn't kill his opponents. Then what was meaning that only Joyboy can defeat Kaido🤔.

For killing Kaido, someone else might intervene. I am not saying ZKK and stuff... but some ambiguity in 'defeat' of Kaido.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's a shame Robin's parents likely both died in the Ohara incident :josad:
It seems like he died before that? Olvia her mother returned to Ohara

At the age of twenty-seven, after her husband died, she set out on a six-year journey to research the Poneglyph along with thirty three other archaeologist

Olvia's husband died many years before the storyline began. However, it can be assumed that she held him in high regard, as she left Ohara to study the Poneglyphs in order to honor his wishes. The absence of him from Robin's flashback suggests that he died before she was born, or when she was too young to remember him.[10]

I wanted to believe her father is out there somewhere alive, but seems like he is dead ofc. Kinda ironically weird we know who her mother is and seen her as opposed to the father for a change lmao!

Unfortunately she is a definite orphan after all then. Especially as her father sounds like a potentially good person too.

Really weird we never even got a name for him though. Robin's black hair comes from him too...

Status
Not open for further replies.