Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is so momentously disappointing… You have no idea

So Kaido came to wano to fuck everyone’s life up specifically so that he can confirm who the messiah is and thats it… Thats the whole beginning and end of his character?

like At this point I’d prefer Kaido want to join the Grand fleet… Like him just knowing who the messiah is too weak a motivation… What does he do with the information of knowing who the messiah is?
I can see why you'd be disappointed but that's all there is to Kaido's character. Kaido wanted to change the world for better or worse. He learned of JoyBoy's legend and didn't buy it completely—He still wanted to be the person who brings the change and probably didn't want to wait for the pirate Jesus that may or may not appear. In his mind, if there is such a thing as JoyBoy, it'd be the person who overtakes him in the race to change the world, and Luffy proved to him that he is that person.

Kaido basically lost his purpose in life, which could result in him leaving Wano alone. It is unfortunate but he is just another one of those typical villains who ended up doing the very thing they wanted to change, in the first place.

All of this is assuming Oda doesn't want to kill Kaido. Honestly, ZKK would be a more fitting end for Kaido than this^^^.

D

Deleted member 83

This is so momentously disappointing… You have no idea

So Kaido came to wano to fuck everyone’s life up specifically so that he can confirm who the messiah is and thats it… Thats the whole beginning and end of his character?

like At this point I’d prefer Kaido want to join the Grand fleet… Like him just knowing who the messiah is too weak a motivation… What does he do with the information of knowing who the messiah is?
That’s is not why, there’s more to that conversation
And although it still leaves questions to be answered this chapter’s flashback did explain some of Kaido’s ideas and why he is like this

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We don't know if was this the case.

But for sure is something related to Rocks and his last mission to Kaidou,like Roger to Shanks.

Another Kaidou and Shanks Parallel.
Kaido has never lost in his PRIME, that's how things make sense, or at least he's never lost a legitimate "1v1", his losses according to Kaidou himself may not be considered "legitimate" in 1v1. The reasons for Kaidou's defeats were always unknown and at no point were they claimed to be 1v1.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Luffys dream is too hold a feast with the entire world, his Dedication to recruit and keep a man willing to and happy to feed anyone gets even deeper now.
Bingo! Big Mom and the vikings LOVE feasts too. Its a big thing in Brazil too I believe? I know Romania loves them, maybe Germany too?
Many countries love feasts I think to be fair actually?

I can definitely see Luffy throwing the biggest party and feast ever and accomplishing Big Moms similar dream in a better way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.