Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Kaido basically made his dream come true ( something Christians and other religions won't ever:kobeha: ) and met his God?

Bingo! Big Mom and the vikings LOVE feasts too. Its a big thing in Brazil too I believe? I know Romania loves them, maybe Germany too?
Many countries love feasts I think to be fair actually?

I can definitely see Luffy throwing the biggest party and feast ever and accomplishing Big Moms similar dream in a better way too.
It will be a very interesting end and very fun too.

If ZKK doesn't happen there's a 90% chance the ending will be shit

However Kaido getting back up with awakening after Luffy "defeated him" is dogshit writing and shits on all the build up to that punch (lanterns,momo moving the island,hyogoro and samurais speech,flashback)

Oda will have to find a compromise

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Question, does Kaido look defeated at the end of the chapter? Is it a cliffhange defeat like King, Queen and Big Mom or different?
If I were to guess, the chapter probably ends with a white-eyed Kaido hitting the ground while recalling his conversation with King. So we likely wouldn't know if he is defeated until the next chapter.

Kaido has never lost in his PRIME, that's how things make sense, or at least he's never lost a legitimate "1v1", his losses according to Kaidou himself may not be considered "legitimate" in 1v1. The reasons for Kaidou's defeats were always unknown and at no point were they claimed to be 1v1.
And to put more with your thoughts, narrator said "1v1 always bet on Kaiodu" there is his 7 defeated wasn't a fair square 1v1.

That’s is not why, there’s more to that conversation
And although it still leaves questions to be answered this chapter’s flashback did explain some of Kaido’s ideas and why he is like this
Question: Do we actually see Rocks
Has the sun arrived at Wano yet?
Kaido is still in his dragon's form when he's defeated? :pepebusi:

If ZKK doesn't happen there's a 90% chance the ending will be shit

However Kaido getting back up with awakening after Luffy "defeated him" is dogshit writing and shits on all the build up to that punch (lanterns,momo moving the island,hyogoro and samurais speech,flashback)

Oda will have to find a compromise
Luffy/zoro will defeat Kaido in front of everyone for most part. That is why oda positioned him in flower capital + There is one last move in acala for kaido

That’s is not why, there’s more to that conversation
And although it still leaves questions to be answered this chapter’s flashback did explain some of Kaido’s ideas and why he is like this
Hmm, Okay

Still very weird if Kaido’s flashback is less than a chapter long and then thats it. He is defeated and done

while big mom gets 2 chapters and thats not even counting her Rocks escapades

If I were to guess, the chapter probably ends with a white-eyed Kaido hitting the ground while recalling his conversation with King. So we likely wouldn't know if he is defeated until the next chapter.
Hmmmmm. Cant trust them white eyes. If Kaido is still on fire tho, he will burn the capital to the ground :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.