Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unironic question for people who wants more of this fight
What do you actually want to see? Like Oda's squeezed every single drop out of Kaido's arsenal
What's something different that you wanna see if Kaido really gets up AGAIN in the FC?
Awakening maybe? Like it won’t make sense for him to not have it tbh. I don’t have any problem with it ending now tho.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I posted this and got 5 quotes replies

4 were trolls and 1 was a farfetched theory

I still challenge those who mock ZKK to come up with a good theory as to how Kaido's arc will end
They forgetting Mr I'm gonna drive kaido out of wano just punched him to the most populated place with all the citizens with his last attack lmfao

I posted this and got 5 quotes replies

4 were trolls and 1 was a farfetched theory

I still challenge those who mock ZKK to come up with a good theory as to how Kaido's arc will end
What do you think of Adult Momo in Hybrid with Ame no Habakiri dealing the final blow or Blackbeard appearing at the last minute and doing the same thing he did with Whitebeard?

Zoro killing Kaido is just better than an 8 year old Momo doing it ...

BB would feel extremely repetitive given how Marineford ended
I mean, you think Zoro killing him is a better option, but that wouldn't mean the Momo one is bad itself, no? He would be avenging his father and freeing his country, and using the sword his father bestowed upon him. Zoro on the other hand has known Kaido for little more than a month and his personal beef with him doesn't carry as much thematic value behind as Momo avenging the Kozuki name.

As for BB yeah it would be repetitive but we shouldn't rule out any crazy last minute appearances in Wano. I don't personally believe it but it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.