Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if kaido isnt done fighting and luffy is
then luffy didnt defeat him .

so figure out how to put your zkk theory within those margins.
I don't understand one thing...if Kaido ain't done, he will wake up and rampage in capital....as Luffy is already done (by their assumption)....then no one will be there to stop Kaido from rampage....then Zoro who is in near death stage right now, the one who was carried by Franky suddenly wakes up..sense Kaido rampage in flower capital and jump all the way from onigaishima to flower capital and behead him is what they are thinking?.....:choppawhat:

if kaido has an awakening and gets up ready to fight
then the battle with luffy isnt over.
There are two major problems with Kaido showing his awakening now and having the fight still continue.

1. It would have the fight drag on even longer, and I personally don't see Oda spending another five or even ten chapters or more on this fight. There are also some people who don't want this arc to go on even longer, and they want the Luffy vs Kaido fight to end as soon as possible.

2. What if Kaido shows awakening and gets defeated in the next chapter or two? I can see some people complaining about it and saying the fight with awakened Kaido should have been longer.

I don't understand one thing...if Kaido ain't done, he will wake up and rampage in capital....as Luffy is already done (by their assumption)....then no one will be there to stop Kaido from rampage....then Zoro who is in near death stage right now, the one who was carried by Franky suddenly wakes up..sense Kaido rampage in flower capital and jump all the way from onigaishima to flower capital and behead him is what they are thinking?.....:choppawhat:
Yes, Zoro will unlock a new powerup other than devil fruit, blackblade, Haki called Fanfiction and slay Kaido even though he couldn't do shit with CoC coated Ashura.

So just a question

You guys are suggesting things like Momo suddenly being strong enough to kill Kaido with Ama no hibakiri

BB popping out of no where and Killing Kaido

World Government arresting him for 36th time

If you guys are fine with all of that, why so much disdain towards the idea of Zoro killing Kaido?

Not trying to be toxic or confrontational just curious

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Rampage huh. Sounds familiar.
Oh yeah title of 951.
1051 kaidos awakening

if kaido has an awakening and gets up ready to fight
then the battle with luffy isnt over.
I don't get how people can argue if kaido is fine and still fighting and luffy isnt able to do anything
That its a win for luffy

Like ive said before alot of people that "believe" zkkk dont really care if zoro kills kaido if so kaido being knocked out wouldn't effect anything
They want zoro to be luffy essentially.
The one saving wano, the one that beat kaido, the hero the worlds been waiting for, the strongest, most important, and most relevant

I don't want to mock ZKK fans or Zoro fans in general more than doing jokes about it and friendly banter, but really, ZKK reads as something that would surely happen if Zoro was the main character of One Piece. And I don't mean this in a bad way, but maybe sometimes people overextend what importance certain characters really have when it comes to the main events of a story.

I'm almost sure that if One Piece turned out differently and ended much sooner or there was no Japanese-focused arc, Oda would have done the Nine Scabbards of a dethroned Shogun vs Corrupt Shogun and Dragon as a separate manga right after One Piece. But this is what we've got lol

So just a question

You guys are suggesting things like Momo suddenly being strong enough to kill Kaido with Ama no hibakiri

If you guys are fine with all of that, why so much disdain towards the idea of Zoro killing Kaido?

because they hate us zorotards hahaha

Huh??? Are you blind???
Even the presence of WB made him shiver in fear
He pulled a trick of stabbing WB by his own crewmate so that he can gain upper hand
They brought 100000 soldiers, 3 admirals garp, sengoku, warlords just to fight WB and his fleet
And turns out they did not even need half of those to expose WB and his crew as frauds. :kailaugh:

So just a question

Like I told Extravlad: would you deny that Momo killing Kaido and avenging his father would be more powerful and symbolic than Zoro, a guy who still doesn't fully know his connection to Wano and who has known Kaido for barely a month? Not talking about the obvious asspull that Oda would have to establish regarding Momo's strength and swordmandship, just about thematic and storytelling choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.