Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just a question

You guys are suggesting things like Momo suddenly being strong enough to kill Kaido with Ama no hibakiri

BB popping out of no where and Killing Kaido

World Government arresting him for 36th time

If you guys are fine with all of that, why so much disdain towards the idea of Zoro killing Kaido?

Not trying to be toxic or confrontational just curious
Maybe because Zoro is almost dead?

Yea that time akainu was itching to fight blackbeard right after marineford. Then he had his fight with aokiji. You expect him to not get powerful. Maybe he awakened his adv conc during thus fight reason why he won. Don't just expect luffy to grow.
First there’s no evidence Akainu has CoC let alone assume advCoC. People in their prime don’t grow stronger besides that everything you are saying is assumption based on an assumption nothing factual. Let’s not forget that you were comparing a top tier being able to do than a mid tier at the time as f it’s an insult or downplay lol.

First there’s no evidence Akainu has CoC let alone assume advCoC. People in their prime don’t grow stronger besides that everything you are saying is assumption based on an assumption nothing factual. Let’s not forget that you were comparing a top tier being able to do than a mid tier at the time as f it’s an insult or downplay lol.
Yes there is
Other than the massive elephant in the room being that Sengoku the former FA has CoC
There's this

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I know not all ZKK supporters are as stupid as you and can't read the part where I say that I'm not trying to justify the powerscaling bullshit Oda would have to do with Momo, so I'll let it slide.
Cry.
I know Rebecca is fodder but thematically she should quake punch doffys head off
I know vivi is fodder but she should kamehameha Crocodile thematically. That's you.

Like I told Extravlad: would you deny that Momo killing Kaido and avenging his father would be more powerful and symbolic than Zoro, a guy who still doesn't fully know his connection to Wano and who has known Kaido for barely a month? Not talking about the obvious asspull that Oda would have to establish regarding Momo's strength and swordmandship, just about thematic and storytelling choices.
Well in the same vein Momo knocking out Kaido would be more symbolic than Luffy doing it.

But then we have to look at theme of manga, the Lore, comparing importance of each character like a character we have been following since day one, character playing second biggest if not the biggest depending on which region you look in making One Piece as popular as it, his dream, context build around wano as a country with legend of Ryuma the dragon slayer of black blade.

And compare that to random perverted kid who first was supposed to be son of Kinnemon but then Oden who turns out to be a random goof ball himself

I don't understand one thing...if Kaido ain't done, he will wake up and rampage in capital....as Luffy is already done (by their assumption)....then no one will be there to stop Kaido from rampage....then Zoro who is in near death stage right now, the one who was carried by Franky suddenly wakes up..sense Kaido rampage in flower capital and jump all the way from onigaishima to flower capital and behead him is what they are thinking?.....:choppawhat:
guess the assumption here is someone will carry him and kaido didnt accept defeat.
if so , then the comment telling king the person who can defeat him is joyboy makes no sense.
ironically luffy is done
deathdoor zoro isnt ...... don't bother trying to look for anything logical in this.

There are two major problems with Kaido showing his awakening now and having the fight still continue.

1. It would have the fight drag on even longer, and I personally don't see Oda spending another five or even ten chapters or more on this fight. There are also some people who don't want this arc to go on even longer, and they want the Luffy vs Kaido fight to end as soon as possible.

2. What if Kaido shows awakening and gets defeated in the next chapter or two? I can see some people complaining about it and saying the fight with awakened Kaido should have been longer.
the second one is more problematic imo . his awakening should be much stronger if he has one
one thing I can say tho is oda might want luffy to land his final attack in the presence of the people in the capital so the fight might have a last go. Just dont think it will be an awakening.

Cry.
I know Rebecca is fodder but thematically she should quake punch doffys head off
I know vivi is fodder but she should kamehameha Crocodile thematically. That's you.
Those examples are actually good examples of characters not being able to fullfill their revenge against a main villain and needing their friends or mentors to step in, like also Nami in Arlong Park.

Do you know what their analogue is in Wanokuni Arc?

FUCKING HIYORI GETTING CUCKED BY DENJIRO AGAINST OROCHI

NOT MOMO

Honestly not very good.
Thinking about taking a break from One Piece for a while
Don’t be down Shiahio in all seriousness the outcome should have been obvious to you. And it’s just how the story goes. No matter how some want said fav character to do the impossible against the main villain of an arc as long as Luffy is there he will be the one to finish the job. Luffy is meant to take the biggest figure of each conflict that the SHs are meant to win. No one else. If you wanna take a break do so and come back when ever you’re ready.

Chapter 1056:
- first chapter of volume
- 56 is luffy’s number
- will be released the same week of One Piece’s 25th anniversary, whose logo shows shanks giving his hat to luffy
I’m not theorising anything yet, but if Kaido really is confirmed defeated in 1050, then oda will have 6 chapters to conclude other subplots, and during the final party Shanks may arrive, together with info from outside world and possibly new bounties for strawhats…

Status
Not open for further replies.