Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why? just go read all the post about ZKK, I dont know why people think that Kaido cant stand up again after Luffy finisher.....is that quality only for Luffy and Orochi or maybe Kaido is part too?
I just think each chapter points to opposite

Oda just made a giant fire dragon and had Luffy take it out with his fist.

If that's not a giant fuck you to ZKK idk what is.

ZKK deniers shall explain what happens to Kaido after his defeat. Is he going to Impel Down? Is he going to be jailed in Udon? We all know this ain't happening. The narrative says it's only over when Kaido is dead.
Oda can make up scenario
He has been changing trajectory of manga and neglecting context since roof top ended.

Kawamatsu saying "We need to drive Kaido out of Wano" is beginning of the end tbh

I just think each chapter points to opposite

Oda just made a giant fire dragon and had Luffy take it out with his fist.

If that's not a giant fuck you to ZKK idk what is.
take it out doesnt mean death.....Kaido himself stated that only 1 dragon will remain. Of course Momosuke is the new dragon. So Kaido or disapear into an other dimension or he will die.

Momo is fucking an 8 year old (aged 20 years) with no haki you crayon eating moron

Even with ryou you can only do shallow damage to kaido

No amount of the thematic nonsense Is in place for momo to even tickle kaido with a sword
So all the arguments you can make are based on powerscaling which Oda has been fucking left and right during the whole series like Crocodile clashing with so many characters in Marineford, giving Luffy the biggest asspull in the series after 2 consecutive powerups in the same arc or having Big Mom use ACoC only for fodderizing Page One. You are reading what you want to read and ignoring all the rest of subtext and implications.

Haki literally means ambition. The way of the swordmanship, as shown many times in One Piece, is being able to cut the things you want to cut. If Momo shows enough ambition to kill Kaido, Oda will decide that Momo kills Kaido, even if he's 50000 times weaker than him.

I'm seriously glad that some ZKK supporters are actual reasonable people that you can argue with because if they were all like you jesus fucking christ what a shitshow.

So just a question

You guys are suggesting things like Momo suddenly being strong enough to kill Kaido with Ama no hibakiri

BB popping out of no where and Killing Kaido

World Government arresting him for 36th time

If you guys are fine with all of that, why so much disdain towards the idea of Zoro killing Kaido?

Not trying to be toxic or confrontational just curious
Because Zoro is on life support and he will not be up soon. He don`t have anything to do with Kaido. If he kill, defeated Kaido, it wouldn`t add anything to his character. ZKK was dead as soon as was clear that Luffy will fight him 1 on 1.
How will Kaido be dealt with after his defeat is up to Oda and when it`s concluded I will judge it.

Because Zoro is on life support and he will not be up soon. He don`t have anything to do with Kaido. If he kill, defeated Kaido, it wouldn`t add anything to his character. ZKK was dead as soon as was clear that Luffy will fight him 1 on 1.
How will Kaido be dealt with after his defeat is up to Oda and when it`s concluded I will judge it.
Well Luffy was already dead before he became Nika

Zoro has something to do with Kaido since Kaido is partially responsible for breaking his 30 bones which led him to take that drug which led him to take the drug which put him in life support (And Enma draining his Haki too I think). Zoro also has given Kaido a scar that will never go away

ZKK adds to the character because post TS Oda has build a theme of "Nothing I can't cut" with Zoro and cutting the most durable character/surface/substance in half adds to that

Adding to that
ZKK can lay the ground work for Oda establishing real back ground for Zoro connecting him to Ryuma who is famous for dragon slaying legend. Revealing Ushimaru as his relative would also help that since Zoro will be avenging him.

There are other things too

Status
Not open for further replies.