Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's brain doesn't function like his fans'

Fans want a long Kaido FB

But to Oda the Oden flashback and the numerous wano Kaido flashbacks essentially count as such

In 1049 he gave us child Kaido, Kaido when he joins Rocks and how Kaido came to Wano

The only missing stuff is the ROCKS portion which probably won't be told in Wano
He hasn’t told us why Wano is important yet. That’s the only bit left but that can be explored in post Wano

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oda's brain doesn't function like his fans'

Fans want a long Kaido FB

But to Oda the Oden flashback and the numerous wano Kaido flashbacks essentially count as such

In 1049 he gave us child Kaido, Kaido when he joins Rocks and how Kaido came to Wano

The only missing stuff is the ROCKS portion which probably won't be told in Wano
Yep I predicted 3 chapters flashback at best but Oda sensei will probably risolve it in 2 imo :jordanmf:

I can understand you but although Orocunt is weak his devil fruit being a Zoan has some durability which maybe needs atleast a basic haki application. Why would she use seastone nail to trap him if his zoan form was weak too?
Imagine how cool it woulda been had hiyori been able to keep and master enma 😔😔😔
Giving it away is so lame

I never bought the idea that Kaido flashback would 7-8 chapters long like some people thought. Too late in the arc + would have killed the pacing. Oda never said Rocks flashback had to happen in Wano
People also forget the longest flashback for a villain was mainly carried by a Psuedo Straw Hat lol. If it wasn’t for Law Doffy would’ve had half a chapter dedicated for his flashback

More detailed spoilers (thanks to Redon, 5ch, Abdullah and other leakers)

Chapter 1049: "The world we should aspire to"
- In the cover, someone burned Niji and Yonji's book
- Kaido flashback time.
- Kaido is shown as an 8 year old in Vodka Kingdom.
- The king of Vodka Kingdom tries to sell him to the marines for Reverie's participation.
- We see Kaido in the throne room in chains and being taken away by several marines but then he escapes.
- Kaido at age 15.
- He rampages in Hachinosu island (Blackbeard's base island).
- Rocks pirates come to the island.
- Kaido meets young Whitebeard, who told him that Captain Rocks wants to meet him (we don't see Rocks).
- Kaido is recruited to the crew as an apprentice.
- Granny Kurizumi Higurashi (Orochi's mentor) invites Kaido.
- Cut to bigger Kaido and King.
- The flashback ends with Kaido telling King he knows who Joy Boy is.
- Back to present timeline.
- Denjiro hugs Hiyori.
- The water from Onigashima Raizo and Jimbei spread, leaves the castle and lets off the flame clouds that were holding up Onigashima.
- Momonosuke starts making his own flame clouds.
- Luffy's punch hits Kaido.
- Kaido falls to the Flower Capital.
- Flashback continues.
- King: Who is it then?
- Kaido: The one who will defeat me!
- King: Then he will not appear.
- Onigashima falls near the capital
- Momonosuke falls to the Flower Capital.
- Break next week
Very good spoilers for this week , I think we are going to see Mother Caramel

Status
Not open for further replies.