Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörmungandr

How jormungandr is drawn , looks similar to Luffy drawing of Nami.

Nami is from Sweden. Sweden = Viking = Elbaf

Jormungandr is enemy of Thor. Thunder connection with Nami.

Jormungandr disguised herself as Cat (Cat burglar Nami ).

Ever since Jormungand was a little child who could do no harm to the world, he was banished into the deep ocean in Midgard. The land of Midgard was surrounded by a vast ocean. And gods cursed Jormungand to forever stay under the vast ocean.

The first time Jormungand emerged from the waves was his first encounter with Thor.
:zorothink::zorothink:
Very interesting. How does this tie into Imu though

Momo - Onigashima plot being done strongly indicates that Kaido is done too. Based on previous arcs at least, as ticking bomb gets defused around the same time as the villain's downfall.
Birdcage was gone once doffy lost
BM was fed the same time katakuri lost or shortly after. (BM was the ticking bomb of WCI)
Kaido's flames just disappeared as he got Koed

It's over for Kaido

Yea this aint the end

- no yamatos mom
- no indication how he knows joyboy
- no reason why he is in wano
- no story with rocks
- no chapter called luffy vs kaido or gear 5

This cannot be the end
:suresure: oda never draws Mothers
Who wanna see Yamato mom? Is she important? No her mom never was

We know why he came to Wano : old hag invited her and he also wanted to meet Joyboy one day

Forget about luffy vs kaido name chapter
This is the end

Stop coping.

But I'm not going to shit on people for believing, I also thought Queen wasn't done in 1034 because I thought it would be retarded if "The Plague" did not use any of his biological weapons against Sanji before falling.:suresure::suresure::suresure:
This is why we were all fucking fed up with the tama bs

it literally took time away from fights.

Now now, while it's true that the "finding one piece" part was done extremely poorly and making it a complete "time and robin gated" chase was a huge mistake, IMO, let's not forget that, despite everything, the thing about One Piece has always been "the journey". It's never about the finishing line.
Remember Sabaody, Luffy didn't wanna know if the One Piece was real or not from Rayleigh. He BELIEVED it was, and wanted to find out for himself.
If he never found it, he would have lived a life of adventures and discoveries with people precious to him. There's no "loss" in this.
Cheesy? Yes. But it's One Piece. It has always been cheesy. This "purity" has always been one of its qualities.

I don't like how everything stacks so Luffy can reach the end goal. How he's basically the only one who can, since he has Robin, the only person we know that can read the poneglyphs (apparently Pudding should be able to thanks to some mysterious third eye power, but so far, nothing), but unfortunately that's something that happened in Zou. Zou presented us the Road Poneglyphs. That already "ruined" the journey by making Luffy the only one capable of reaching it. How many people here trash Zou for this?
I think Oda's biggest problem is his "checklist". He simply can't pick what to write, so he puts everything on his mind into the story, creating a claustrophobic mess ever since Dressrosa.
Now, while I do also prefer the simplicity of days of old, having the story reach a bigger scale is completely natural. I don't speak power wise with people destroying islands or some other DBZ crap, but conflicts, etc. You start helping a poor farmer, later you are helping an entire kingdom.
I simply hope we, AT MOST, get some "shadow asgard" moment from Kaido and Luffy finishes him for good in front of everyone and that's it. The people from WG see it, news spread. We get new bounties, some lore drops, catchup on what's going on in the world and move on to the next arc.

I mean no one got to the island in 800 years so Oda had to gated it in some way or the other .
So we have Robin alone ( but only because the WG wipes out everyone and thing when it comes to that aspect if they can)

Status
Not open for further replies.