Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

bro whitebeard was a true chad.

he actually died after saying the truth, while roger died a fraud.

Loger: it's yours if you can find it.

Chadbeard (looking at luffy): someone (a male) (not teach) will inherit roger's will, find the one piece, and change the world.
Kaido and WB are the big deal of this manga, LOGER died a loser who openly admitted to being bested by the only man who can beat Kaidou.
Kaido is at least hitting the man, LOGER hasn't even seen him.:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's getting more contrived in who can find the One Piece and making it more of a prophecy rather than anyone being able to find it.

I really don't like this direction personally.

OP is really losing its sense of adventure as time goes on, it feels like a very different series at least now. Even some filler arcs and movies had more interesting plotlines and unique experiences than this.

In this arc especially but also post TS the plot armour and convenience has escalated to new extremes and its tiring.

People even joked after the Gear 5 reveal that Joyboy came back to get his treasure himself, as only he can find and have it.

I know I'm in the minority and always will be with opinions like this, so it's whatever.
I'm just waiting got this journey to be over, as the journey has stopped being fun q long time ago and now all I care about is the destination ironically.

The journey was way more fun pre TS and ill stand by that to the end regardless.

I look forward to never having to read this arc ever again, it's like a nightmare that somehow goes on years as if the post TS and especially certain arcs weren't bad enough.

I've never hated a MC as much as Luffy too, Goda is really the best.
My problem with the Post -TS is that I don't have the feeling that we progressed anything. Every arc, since PH, has been about taking down Kaido. We are FINALLY at the end of the Alabasta, for the Whiskey Peak that was PH.
Dressrosa was a sidequest to beat Doflamingo to make Kaido mad. Zou is a checkpoint. WCI is another sidequest to bring BM into the fold and make her lose alongside Kaido. Reverie is not an arc, it's just a few chapters thrown to give some sense that something else is going on in the world.

And then we get a 140+ arc that feels like a typical sad place with a tyrant + ennies lobby 2.0 with 0 sense of pay off.
Seriously, if we didnt have the other arcs and Luffy just randomly arrived in Wano, things would have worked pretty much the same.

Making Kyoshiro a Scabbard was a mistake.
I'm still 100% convinced of that. Kyoshiro should have been the "ace" for the enemy this arc and Zoro should have had a major fight with him.
Especially if Kyoshiro had the Ame-No-Habakiri with him, while Zoro had Enma (since this sword was gonna be a thing anyway, sigh...)
He should have been a powerful samurai, who was said to be "almost as strong as Oden himself was". Would make a clear mark for Zoro for the people of Wano. No need for Zoro to be FROM Wano. I don't understand this obsession with Zoro's lineage. Oda makes Luffy the spitting image of young Roger every chance he gets, so Zoro being the spitting image of someone in Wano is more than enough. No need to make him a secret descendent of someone there
I'm glad y'all arent writing this lol

He also said the kaido will win, and this chapter all but confirms he will lose so no
Come back from break week to kaido standing back up, end of act 3
Post automatically merged:

Sure m8.
Getting scabbard number 12830712980371298037982179387122138012372193812980312987391276397612 was much better.
Yeah it was better than the rejected demon slayer shit you want lol

Status
Not open for further replies.