Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness I also like Momo. Of the wano side characters he at list has a character with a solid arc.

The others are just Oden hype girls. And yes I’m talking about the scabbards specifically
Depends how Oda portrays him this chapter tbf. I want an epic double spread tbh. I wanted to see him with the lanterns but that hasn’t really been that important apparently.

Scabbards and Hiyori have been hall of shame sadly

That’s impossible at this point because the only thing Kaido has left is Awakening. That means if a second fight happens Kaido would have no powerups at all. He’d be getting destroyed.

A second battle two weeks later just can’t happen because Kaido has shown all his attacks or is about to with awakening.
Post automatically merged:

Onigashima landing is the best thing that’s happened in Wano so far
The raid failing is illogical af. Let’s say Kaido manages to keep fighting and Luffy can’t, what’s stopping Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, Yamato and Marco from teaming up and beating Kaido?

if you’re telling me Kaido can beat all those guys up on his last legs then there’s no convincing way of beating him

Why the need for Enma cope, i thought you guys already dismissed the whole idea of ZKK but here you area already preparing excuses:kobeha:
I already explained several times before today that ZKK Is actually possible but It's not gonna be the incredible feat you all think.
Remember: sword Crilin could have killed Vegeta in Saiyan arc.

I mean, think about it. In the original Wano flashback it didn't seam like Kaido knew the old hag and only the hair color was an indication, but now it's clear they have something more to them since the actuallly know each other.
It's not hard for Higurashi to just shapeshift into a younger body with her devill fruit after all.
No. I really doubt that and it's really nasty.

The raid failing is illogical af. Let’s say Kaido manages to keep fighting and Luffy can’t, what’s stopping Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, Yamato and Marco from teaming up and beating Kaido?

if you’re telling me Kaido can beat all those guys up on his last legs then there’s no convincing way of beating him
He wanted Dragon, the Revs and Weevil to show up in Wano as well. Idk what these guys were smoking. Maybe they got fooled by the editors saying “10 x Marineford”

Status
Not open for further replies.