Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
extreme diff between luffy and akainu? luffy explicitly said that thanks to ryou he can avoid touching flames and be melted while still hitting kaido, so no way luffy vs akainu will be extreme diff in normal conditions. I can see akainu play dirty just like with ace and whitebeard… he may provoke luffy a lot… assuming akainu is a CoC user or even AdvCoc user i can at maximum see a high diff fight… luffy is now incredibly strong people still do not understand that.
Another reason to assume a high diff instead of mid diff is G5’s drawbacks… it may be avtivated only under certain conditions (like positive pupose maybe?)

extreme diff between luffy and akainu? luffy explicitly said that thanks to ryou he can avoid touching flames and be melted while still hitting kaido, so no way luffy vs akainu will be extreme diff in normal conditions. I can see akainu play dirty just like with ace and whitebeard… he may provoke luffy a lot… assuming akainu is a CoC user or even AdvCoc user i can at maximum see a high diff fight… luffy is now incredibly strong people still do not understand that.
Another reason to assume a high diff instead of mid diff is G5’s drawbacks… it may be avtivated only under certain conditions (like positive pupose maybe?)
I think a high diff is fine. Idk why people either seem to think the fight will be a stomp or extreme diff

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I so wish that Kaido had entered Marineford. So that people can see why Shanks had to stop him from wiping out the Marines.
Yes, I fully agree, it’s like I told you, akainu he’s a character who has no statement of strength that puts him above any higher level of this manga with the exception of Aokiji, Dragon for example is or may be stronger than Akainu, Shanks is stronger than Akainu, and there is nothing that can claim that because Akainu he does not have a statement of force declaring him to be stronger than these characters, so it becomes increasingly difficult to understand the thinking minds of the delusional Akainu fans, they want to take some character who has not even been claimed to be superior to the others and compare it to the number 1 of ONE PIECE (Kaidou) ,through these "comparative" they try to promote the false information that Akainu plays in the same league that big names like: Kaidou, Roger, Prime WB, Xebec.

The more they associate Kaidou’s name with Akainu the better for them, because that way they are still creating a scenario that "is still debatable if Kaido beats Alainu", when in fact it is no more, this is the digital marketing of Alainu’s delusional fans.

Prime Kaidou, Prime WB, Prime Roger, Xebec, and other characters are characters that do not deserve to be compared to mere admirals (AKainu), it is not debatable whether they defeat an admiral, It’s something that’s never been moot, but it’s always been obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.