Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with Shanks getting addressed this early. He's on the ToC and is one of the final goals of the protagonist for a reason. Can he be involved in Elbaf? Sure, but i doubt that plotline is at all being resolved there.
I mean I expect Usopp to achieve his dream of becoming a great warrior with Yasopp acknowledging him, and since Elbaf will likely focus on Usopp it just makes sense imo.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

This is how badly Papazuki bullied Goofy. Bullied him so hard he got PTSD and started self-harming himself and would have given up his dream without Papa Jinbe. Bullying was so harsh Akainu still lives rent free in Goofy's head that dude's scar starts throbbing at the slight mention of Akainu's name two years later You're fucking done, kiddo. Keep spamming your retarded muh afraid of samurai and shanks meme to cope like it's in any way comparable to the mental breakdown Wakainu put your fav through. But hey everyone need coping mechanism.
Kaido>akainu:josad:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
--Ok Kaido is straight up Monster and exceeded my expectations

--He took so many attacks , bunch of them were adv coc/coa while lifting an island ; showed all forms of haki and insane speed. Finally an island level fire mode

--Man is insane:steef::steef:

Akainu needs op awakening and BB 3 DFs to surpass him
Magma punch>>>>>>>rubber punch:kata:

I still haven't figured out what Sunacchi actually means.
ill explain it fully, but you might not like it. its a lot of stupid puns and wordplay going on because of course it is.

first off, in old samurai plays and movies and stuff theres a thing where they yell "chest!" or "chesuto!" and its a contraction of "chie o sutero" or "throw away your wits". like theyre running into battle so who cares about thinking, just go in.

so in wano they say "snatch!" or "sunacchi!" and its meant to be a contraction of "namae o sutero, chie o sutero" or "throw away your name and wits". in this case like, our individual names dont matter, we throw it away for wano, blah blah. this is why its supposed to be a big deal why momo isnt allowed to say it, because hes the kozuki heir and throwing away his name would throw away the only reason everyone else is fighting.

and the reason its "snatch" is because oda is a pervert and snatch is an old timey word for pussy, so. "chest", like boobs, and "snatch" like...

You remind me of Stephen Colbert roasting George Bush "Reality has a well known liberal bias".
You cannot explain to me to legit argue about Pica being defeated by a stronger attack than King, let alone Zoro using ACoC + a new style, without obvious bias. It's also interesting how you're still denying to be a huge Doflamingo stan. At least Veku and Plex are open about it (and way less extreme than you).

What did I see? @Echizen_Jo_Ndule vs @MonsterKaido? Is this Civil War between Kaidobros?!
Katakuri vs King thing.

I agree with king feats are better than katakuri.

I hope no one use joyboy no limit logic fallacy
Some morons yankers say it's better for Akainu to fight Sabo because supposedly final war arc Luffy would clap his ass and that would be humiliating
How isn't the idea of Sabo defeating Akainu the most humiliating thing ever?
Akainu losing to Sabo despite having a GIGANTIC elemental advantage (we saw how YC level Ace got fodderized by Akainu generic magma punches) isn't retarded bullshit ?
"M-muh Sabo will master his fruit and produce fire that can burn magma"
Fuck off... So a kid that got his fruit for a few weeks/months (final war is very soon in universe) will master/awaken his fruit to the point he can burn the guy who has the ability that was explicitly stated to be of a whole superior rank to fire? The same guy who had that ability for years and mastered it to the point of forever altering a whole island climate while creating volcanoes that are still active year later? When it took over a decade for the fucking MC to awaken his fruit and all awakened DF users we saw had their DF for over a decade? Holy shit that would be so fucking sad and pathetic. Jack and Big Mom treatment would be God tier next to Akainu.
Fuck whoever support Akainu vs Sabo they are the real Akainu haters
Luffy bluenoeing Akainu is a more respectable take. Heck, even Zoro defeating Akainu is more respectable.
also peopke who claim but luffy can’t fight two top tier at same arc with extreme difficulty fight.
‘Zoro say hi.

Also we have healing item to 100 % , chopper will improve mink medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.