Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the final arc will beat it. Far more characters and plotlines need to be addressed. I don't expect Elbaf to get to this length, but I can see it surpassing 100 chapters if it's more than just about Giants or Big Mom or the final Road Poneglyph. If he decides to adds anything related ro Vegapunk there, it's going to be way longer.

People thought Oda learned his lesson after DR, then he did an 80 chapter WCI arc with one major fight that was basically set up for Wano, a 140+ chapters arc. I do not believe he will learn anything about pacing lol
i just think the final war will be intense but probably not more than 50-60 chapters of actual war. elbaf into laugh tale into the war will probably be the "final war arc" or something and end up longer idk

I'm sure the final arc will beat it. Far more characters and plotlines need to be addressed. I don't expect Elbaf to get to this length, but I can see it surpassing 100 chapters if it's more than just about Giants or Big Mom or the final Road Poneglyph. If he decides to adds anything related ro Vegapunk there, it's going to be way longer.

People thought Oda learned his lesson after DR, then he did an 80 chapter WCI arc with one major fight that was basically set up for Wano, a 140+ chapters arc. I do not believe he will learn anything about pacing lol
I expect Elbaf to be where Shank's plotline gets concluded. Mainly cause it'd make sense to conclude Usopp's arc there and he's connected to Shanks' crew via Yasopp
But anyway I'd say the main issue with One Piece's pacing nowadays is probably that Oda's editors are all fairly young people who grew up with One Piece, so they're not gonna tell Oda to cut anything out

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kaido will be remember as the worst antagonist: A loser who lost 8 times, without any victory (he needed help to defeat Oden) and a flasback half chapter.

I expect Elbaf to be where Shank's plotline gets concluded. Mainly cause it'd make sense to conclude Usopp's arc there and he's connected to Shanks' crew via Yasopp
But anyway I'd say the main issue with One Piece's pacing nowadays is probably that Oda's editors are all fairly young people who grew up with One Piece, so they're not gonna tell Oda to cut anything out
I don't agree with Shanks getting addressed this early. He's on the ToC and is one of the final goals of the protagonist for a reason. Can he be involved in Elbaf? Sure, but i doubt that plotline is at all being resolved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.