Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude,1 of his crewmember looks like BM and another 1 looks like Kaido
and ? I see you taking something so superficial as a decisive factor, they are weaker, BB's team is weaker than Xebec, that's a fact.

Who is the WB on the BB team?
kaido is someone who wears fake horns and is easy to hurt. LOL
Shiki is who? the Jesus Burgess? LOL

These third-rate manipulated versions don't even remotely match the strength of the originals.

This could have been in last chapter.
Oda isnt even trying anymore in mid piece.
Cliché as usual as if it's addressed to 10yo.
Good thing we have series like jjk, compared to one piece it's actually delivering like comparing watching striptease to stripping.
One piece is a fake series.

i would bet money no arc is ever going to be as long as wano. also wano has like 40 more chapters
I'm sure the final arc will beat it. Far more characters and plotlines need to be addressed. I don't expect Elbaf to get to this length, but I can see it surpassing 100 chapters if it's more than just about Giants or Big Mom or the final Road Poneglyph. If he decides to adds anything related ro Vegapunk there, it's going to be way longer.

People thought Oda learned his lesson after DR, then he did an 80 chapter WCI arc with one major fight that was basically set up for Wano, a 140+ chapters arc. I do not believe he will learn anything about pacing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.